5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Style Bag
Published on November 17, 2011 by e. hallman

1.0 out of 5 stars Unraveled....
The plus side, lots of space. The down side the workmanship is terrible. I did not expect uber high quality for the price, but the stitching is is unfinished on the handles, and the thread are coming out on the latch.
This is going back. As a note... that was right out of the box.
Published 23 months ago by sandangel

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Style Bag, November 17, 2011
This review is from: MG Collection BRADLEY Dual Tone Brown Bowling Style Satchel Handbag (Apparel)
I wondered about the size of this bag when I ordered it, but upon receiving it, I was thoroughly amazed. It is just the right size for my needs. It's just deep enough for me to slip my Kindle and other "bigger" items into and just small enough and roomy enough that things don't get lost in the bottom. I love the way it looks, the way it's designed and the way the suede and other material feel in my hand. Also I like that it has a shoulder strap so if I don't want to hold onto it all the time, I can slip on the strap and hang it across my body. Overall it's a nice bag. You won't get left "holding the bag" with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and cost effective!, December 3, 2011
This purse is one of the best purses I have ever purchased! Its multiple pockets make keeping track of your items simple and easy! Its roomy interior give you plenty of space for taking extra items along with you! I truly adore this purse! I love its versatility also! The multiple straps make carrying this purse easy and comfortable! The color of this product is amazing also! The suede doesn't get spotty after getting a few drops of rain on it either! This is an amazingly durable bag! I would recommend this to others, but its unique enough, I don't want to share! *LOL*

5.0 out of 5 stars A roomy, fits all your "stuff" kinda purse/pocketbook, January 16, 2012
I looked a long, long time for a pocketbook/purse such as this one. It is very well made, soft, and holds a lot of my "stuff". As a busy teacher, mom, and college student - this find was well worth the purchase... and it is breaking in nicely... I love the suede-dual tone combination. I have also received a lot of wonderful compliments too. I am sure you won't be disappointed, especially if you have a lot of stuff to carry around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Purse, March 26, 2013
Got this bag a gift for myself and fell in love with it. Love the design and the quality of the bag. Got great compliments on it. Will buy from this company again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unraveled...., July 24, 2012
This is going back. As a note... that was right out of the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Purse for a great price, March 4, 2013
I bought this purse for a friend. I wish I had bought myself one because it's the purfect size, color & style for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, really cute, August 31, 2012
It was a really adorable bag. It actually looks bigger in the picture, so it's relatively a medium small size bag. It did have a 'fish smell' but it fades over time. Personally I didn't think it looked cheap, though I understand what others said when they spoke of the details not being perfect. But for the price it was, it's a good and really cute bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bradley Dual Tone Bag, March 13, 2013
Another gift from my husband.

Love the colors and the workmanship is absolutely great. This has already become the one I take everywhere. I would certainly recommend this to others. As a matter of fact, I took pictures with my phone camera and sent to my sisters.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter love this, February 11, 2013
I gave this a 5 star everything is perfect from the looks to the shipping. And not too big with plenty of room

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente, February 11, 2013
e x c e l e n t e p r o d u c t o r e c o m e n d a d o

Rate and Discover Movies