5.0 out of 5 stars Cute! Cute! Cute!!
Published on October 5, 2011 by moquendo

2.0 out of 5 stars bag really bad
this bag was hurt on the second day of use, peeling one of the brooches clips of it. Disappointment that the truth
Published on August 4, 2012 by natalia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars bag really bad, August 4, 2012
This review is from: MG Collection TANYA Black Classic Alphabet Embossed Tote Style Barrel Handbag (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay purse, September 9, 2012
It's a really nice purse but not good quality. For $30 you can buy 2 nice purses at Ross. I wore this purse for about 3 weeks and it was already falling apart. Don't waste your money on this purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute! Cute! Cute!!, October 5, 2011
I work with a group of lovely young ladies that are sooooo into labels. I cant afford to keep up with them, but i think if something looks good, then why not have it. This bag has had so many compliments and when i tell them its not name brand, and that it didnt cost me a whole bunch, im sure they want to kick themselves. I am so glad i purchased this item. Great buy!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL MADE, October 28, 2012
I love this Tanya designer inspired handbag. I use this handbag practically everyday. Most of my friends wants to know where it was purchase. I love all the inserts like places for my phone, lip stick or what ever I need. Will purchase again from this vendor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Quality than the Price Would Indicate, December 3, 2011
The zipper pocket inside came with both seams ripped (left and right). I had to hand-sew it back together. So if you are not a seamstress at all or do not want to repair a handbag, this is not for you. The color is more black than the brown that appears on my monitor. The man-made leather-like material is quite thin and I don't expect this handbag to last long. The yellow-golden color of the hardware accentuates the cheap look. It is at the lower end of the Made in China quality - I own many high-quality products from China, so I believe this handbag is an insult to its country of origin. The man-made material has an expected plastic smell. Overall, the handbag is fine for everyday rough and tumble use, but I would have paid less than twenty dollars for it, i.e. If you like the look, buy it if it is priced at less than twenty dollars (2011 dollar).

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt Service!, February 20, 2014
The item came at the time that it said it would and it's a durable product! I'm not big on purses but I liked this one! It's no big name brand but it stores all of my things! ✊

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, February 16, 2013
It may be small but it fits everything. Matches every thing. You can go out in the evening or to work in the day time

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift, February 12, 2013
they sell what they show in the picture, it was a gift and the person who recived love it, thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality of construction isn't great, but it looks nice., December 15, 2012
Another review mentioned that the construction of this bag is on the cheap side -- and I agree. For the price, that's not surprising. It does look nice, though. It keeps its shape, full and rounded, even when empty. It is very roomy without appearing very big. It doesn't have have a lot of interior features (just one small zippered pocket). In a way, that's good because I can fit larger stuff in it. For example, I can fit letter sized papers without folding them, just kind of bending them in half.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love It but Sad, October 21, 2012
I love the purse but the zipper broke and I'm very sad about it but other then that LOVE IT!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›