5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!
Published on August 14, 2012 by d.register

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, good quality though.
After reading other reviews of this bag, I still bought it hoping they were overreacting to the size because when I looked at the dimensions, I thought that it might still fit the necessary items for a work tote. I got it for my MIL and was disappointed. Although it would fit file folders, they stuck out the top and you couldn't close the bag. The width was more like 2...
Published 8 months ago by Katie Hutch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, August 14, 2012
d.register (Southwest Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MG Collection MATHIS Chic Black Faux Crocodile Patent Leather Satchel Handbag (Apparel)
This bag came yesterday, and I was so pleased! The handbag is very well-made and looks more expensive than the price indicates. It has a lot of room inside and has several compartments within. The seller took great care to package it so that it would arrive in great condition. The shipping was prompt. I originally purchased this item for a gift, but now that it has arrived, I want to keep it for myself! I will be ordering from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, November 26, 2012
The only issue with this was glue still stuck on the silver closure. I had to use Glue be Gone multiple times and wash with soap and water to get rid of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very functional & cute!, February 10, 2013
tracy (Bonaire, Ga United States) - See all my reviews
This purse has a classy look. I received so many compliments when I took it to work. There is a slot or enough space for everything needed to carry day to day. If you find you can not fit everything into it obviously you need a larger purse. The price is ideal especially if you change out your purse two to three times a week. I highly recommend this purse for all fashion conscious individuals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, March 3, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised to find the bag's exterior soft and sort of feeling like real leather. The inside has several pockets and two zipper pouches. Also looks very classy and has lots of room. A very nice bag. Also came packaged nicely and was within a plastic bag plus an inexpensive tote bag served as protective covering. Smart to give as an unexpected extra!

5.0 out of 5 stars Price and design are truly amazing!!!, December 18, 2012
I've gotten so many compliments on this bag because it has the appearance of being very expensive. In fact, that's one of the reasons why I bought it - because of its sleek design and the cost you can't beat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Faux croc, April 30, 2013
Very nice. Was pleasantly surprised with how good it looked. Great purse and great price. It's not very big but I wasn't looking for a tote, just a nice black purse. Very happy with choice

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift, January 25, 2013
great gift for a friend, she was pleased with the quality and looks, and style of her gift, i would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!!!!!, March 14, 2013
It is an amazing bag for an amazing price its perfect! I have never had a bag that kept my things so organized and neat this bag features a ton of compartments that keeps everything in its place plus it adds a touch of safistication to every look

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 4, 2013
It serves the purpose. Roomy. Looks inexpensive so I only use for work. But very functional and I always get compliments on it. Holds an iPad well.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy!, January 17, 2013
This bag is beautiful!! It looks very nice....sophisticated maybe? I was concerned about the size but it is perfect! It is smaller than a briefcase definitely...it is more of a purse. I am able to fit my wallet, iPad with cover, miscellaneous mommy items (band aids, chap stick, etc.), eyeglasses case, sunglasses case (large), small brush, nano, and a couple other small items. It all fits comfortably with the top un-latched which is fine because there is another catch that keeps the handles together. I really love that when I take something out, everything else stays where it is! Great buy.

Rate and Discover Movies