4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, Reminds of Dooney
Published on June 12, 2012 by jbuy143

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning it.
This bag looks nothing like what it does online. It is very small and the material is very cheap. As soon as I saw it, I wrapped it back into the box and returned it.
Published on October 31, 2011 by chocolover

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning it., October 31, 2011
This review is from: MG Collection TACEY Designer Inspired Double Bow Knot Office Tote Handbag

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, Reminds of Dooney, June 12, 2012
This Bag is Awesome! It reminds me of the Dooney bag that I wanted that was 298.00, the Florentine, but wayy cheaper! The leather is nice and the quality on the inside and the strap is great. Perfect size :). I only wish that the bag sat up like it does in the picture, and I would have appreciated more compartments inside or outside of the bag. The only compartment is the zip enclosure on the inside of the bag...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, October 10, 2012
I was actually quite happy with my purchase, I think the bag is very stylish and i would recommend it to a friend.
Pros
the material is very soft and looks like real leather
I like the size of the bag, it is not to big or small.
It looks like an expensive designer bag and I will be proud to carry this on my shoulder.

Cons
The zipper is to chunky and it makes it hard to open and close when in a hurry but the style matches the bag.
The color of the "leather" was a little darker than I expected its almost a dark red when I ordered the brown purse.
The Bows on the side were rather flat and crumpled and hopefully if I work with the leather I can get the kinks to come out of it.

Overall I would buy the purse again, and would recommend to someone looking for a good deal on a purse that looks more expensive than it actually is.

Hope this review will help you decide on whether or not you are going to purchase this Purse!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, March 23, 2012
I fully agree with Chocolover's comment regarding this bag. It looks nothing like the picture, the material used is cheap. The zipper, the metal used is cheap.
The inside pocket barely fits anything. The main zipper constantly gets stuck.
This was my first experience of buying a bag on amazon and most likely my last. After this experience, I am not making the mistake of buying handbags on-line.

I was utterly disappointed. I am returning this item. And considering the material used, this item is overly priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars USE DW30 ON THE ZIPPER!!!, May 17, 2013
I am rating this bag a 4 because when I got it the bows were atrocious, the bag smelled really bad, and the zipper wouldn't zip up once I opened it so I took off the bows (they are removable without damaging the bag), I aired it out well and used a bit of perfume on it, and I took DW30 to the zipper. It took a few times with the DW30 before the zipper would open and close easily but it worked great so take it under advisement. The bag is beautiful and I agree with another person's review, it reminds me of a Dooney bag, the PU leather is extremely soft and the handles are sturdy. I am glad I took the time to 'fix' the cons about the bag because it does look great with anything.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, buy at your own risk, January 22, 2013
I bought this purse with the plan to use it for school. It is cheaply made and tore from just my wallet, sunglasses and keys being in it. I suggest that you buy it only if you plan to only put your Chapstick in it. I hope this review aids someone else and helps them to not make the same mistake of wasting $25. I should have returned it as soon as I opened the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars satchel hobo purse, June 1, 2012
i can use this satchel for travel as an extra carryon on the plane. so roomy and so soft . it is a beautiful purse

4.0 out of 5 stars black tote purse, January 18, 2014
despite the negative reviews i ordered this purse...and was expecting to have to send it back..I actually really really like it..i don't think it looks real cheap but it wasn't expensive.also it wasn't as huge as some were saying its a great size the trimming and zipper are goldish and up close look cheapish but you have to get close to notice if at all..the bows were all messed up but you can fix them or like i did just took them off and i like it even better its a thick material and very very cute..for the cheap price this is i recommend it..i will be keeping and using

4.0 out of 5 stars Not half bad, October 1, 2013
I ordered the bag on September 24th and got it earlier today. The size is perfect, it is very cute however, right off the bat there were pieces of string from the edges of the bag that I had to trim also the bows were no where near as well done as they look in the pictures. So I took them off, I wish I didn't have to but there's no way I could fix them to make them look good, I have no patience for that. Another thing is you definitely cannot use it as a cross body bag the long strap on mine already broke I think if I super glue it it'll be fine but it's meant to be a handbag for sure.
I would recommend it for someone who plans on I using it as a handbag and doesn't mind not having the bows on the side, which by the way the bows are easily removable. I do really love it but there's always room for improvement

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and OK quality, September 4, 2013
I loved the look of the bag but the quality isn't great. After two days of use the big straps started to tear where they are attached to the bag. Overall I gave it 3 stars because its a small setback to such a cute bag!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›