5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Exquisite Antique Seed Beaded Rose Evening Handbag
I bought this purse to match shoes, I bought on line to match my dress, for my granddaughter's wedding in August. It's beautiful and matches perfect to my shoes. Also perfect size to carry 35mm & digital cameras, cigs. etc. I like the way it has a flat bottome to stand up so it doesn't end up flopping over or on it's side to get dirty on a table, etc.
Published on May 30, 2011 by Annmarie J. Christian

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh
This purse is red not purple! I am so disappointed because it is supposed to be part of the gifts I give to my bridesmaids. :( Not only that, but the beads are falling off, there are snags in the thread, AND it is crooked! WTH!
Published 23 months ago by N

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Exquisite Antique Seed Beaded Rose Evening Handbag, May 30, 2011
Annmarie J. Christian (SOUTHAMPTON, MASSACHUSETTS, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, December 30, 2011
I got this for my mom for Christmas, and I was really surprised at how well made and nice this purse really is. I'm a guy, I've never bought a purse before, but even I was shocked and how well crafted this is, and the elegance of it. It really looks like something that I could see being several hundred dollars. My mom absolutely loves it. The pictures don't show the detail and exquisite details that are on this thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Handbag, October 16, 2011
This review is from: MG Collection Exquisite Antique Seed Beaded Rose Evening Clutch Handbag
I bought this for a wedding and it is beautiful, I couldn't be more pleased! There is plenty of room to fit anything you would need for the evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, January 30, 2014
I love this beautiful clutch. It feels like an antique but very current clutch. It looks
More expensive than the price for it. It's big enough to fit my cellphone, camera, lipstick and other toiletries. I can't wait to rock this clutch this coming Saturday at my ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite and Unique, April 11, 2012
The beading and detail in this bag makes it look far more expensive than it was. The gray color is unique, not your usual silver or black. It is a perfect size for an evening bag, big enough for essentials but small enough to be dainty. You have 3 options: carry it as a clutch, use the handle which can be hidden, or use the detachable chain, which can also be hidden, for a shoulder bag. Combined with the beading on my gown and pewter shoes, the look is stunning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and elegant!, February 11, 2014
Bought it to match a BCBG silk cocktail dress. Color is perfect match. Looks elegant and perfectly sized- Holds my keys, I-phone lipstick, ID and credit card. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 9, 2014
What a great find, well made. Can not wait to use it. Just the right size not to big, but not to small also. Love the Shoulder , handle option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite bag, May 23, 2013
Victoria A. Atzei (Juneau, AK United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this to go with an evening gown I purchased. The color and beadwork are almost an exact match. I love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, May 18, 2013
This purse is absolutely beautiful. It has the right amount of beading, crystal accents almost look "real", fabric is great and workmanship is EXCELLENT. Sometimes beading is loose or threads not tight but not with this one. The purse is excellent in size for anything you might wish to have on a night out on the town or formal occasion. It even has beading on the bottom of the purse. I JUST LOVE IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the look ., April 25, 2013
There are several colors available ( but no not every color in the rainbow), with each a different beaded design on each purse . They are all so very beautiful . I never owned an evening purse in life of 52 years . I am very glad I bought 2 of these so far . Someday I may order more colors. There were about 5 or 6 colors all together. One can find pretty much what ever color they need to coordinate with fairly well. Easy to order and got item quickly even on standard mailing time.

Rate and Discover Movies