5.0 out of 5 stars Such a cute purse!
Published on May 5, 2011 by VW BEETLE

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Overjoyed
Published on August 31, 2011 by KN

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a cute purse!, May 5, 2011
This review is from: MG Collection TWEED Black & White Floral Design Purse w/Bow Accent
Just received this purse, it looks just like it's pictured. The description calls it tweed but it's not made out of tweed fabric, the fabric is a mixture of black flocking and some sort of synthetic white material. There are a lot of details to this cute purse, the bow being the most important in patent, the bottom and side stripes along with the fasteners for the handles are all in patent which gives you just the right amount of shine. The braided handles seem a little heavy in comparison to the purse which is so lightweight but that's due to the hardware. There is an exterior zip pocket on the back of the purse and 2 interior compartments w/the middle one being the primary/largest one. There's also 2 pockets and a zippered pocket in the center main section. This purse holds just the right amount w/out feeling bulky or that there's wasted space. Since I haven't had it long I can't comment on the durability of the purse. Overall it's just cute especially if you like bows and is a nice alternative to a standard black purse.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Overjoyed, August 31, 2011
I loved this purse in the photo...but not so much in real life. In fact, I've decided to return it. It is by no means "tweed"-more like white imitation leather with black felt. The one I received was defective-it had little white holes in the black part that gave the appearance of dust spattered all over. The bow is also cheapy in appearance. On the upside, it's a cute design and looked as if it would have been roomy and convenient. Just wish the cuteness could have been accompanied with better quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Strap broke on the 3rd day, December 9, 2011
My wife loved it out of the box, but I felt bad when the strap broke off while we were shopping. She only had it for 3 days and so I bought her a bag somewhere else. I would send it back, but that is a pain in the rear. I will just shop elswhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly like picture..., August 16, 2011
I bought this bag because it looks very cute online, and don't get me wrong- it is a cute bag, but kind of...odd. The black part is made from a suede type of material and the white seems like a cheap leather. Also, the previous reviewer who mentioned that the patent bow makes it look cheap was right...the bow is more rounded and cartoon-looking in person than in the photo. The handles seem sturdy and it's a good size, not too big but not too small. I can't imagine wearing it like a swing pack though. I can't comment on the durability because I haven't had it for that long but it is a pretty spacious bag and from far away it looks very classy. I will be keeping it because it is pretty unique, and it was a pretty good price, but I also already cut the tags off lol. Also, if you're looking to get this anytime soon, DO NOT go for the super saver shipping. Yes, it's free-but don't expect your package to arrive until at least two weeks after placing your order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful hand bag!!!, April 29, 2013
This is more lovely than the photo..........perfect size...not too small or too big....numerous pockets. I purchased this for a gift, but may need to order another for myself!!! Closest to the "perfect" purse I have found!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and versitile bag! Pockets for everything!, July 12, 2011
I love all the pockets in this bag! There are three large pockets, and a couple lipstick ones as well. You can fit a lot of fun stuff in this cute little bag! My only complaint is about the bow. The bow is made out of a synthetic leather-looking material that just makes it looks cheap. But I really like the design on the bag, and the size. Its a really nice, cute and fun bag!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made, April 27, 2012
IA (Maitland, FL United States) - See all my reviews
the zippers broke today and the product was purchased february 26th, 2012. did not even last 2 months. not worth the money. do not recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and cute, March 5, 2013
It's actually alot smaller than I wanted but it's really cute and nicer than I expected it to be. Material is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, August 23, 2011
Is just like the pic, excelent cuality, i love it. is multifuncional, casual and for daily use
Is just like i imagine

1.0 out of 5 stars Super Adorable but broke after 2 days, March 1, 2013
I thought this bag was super adorable and was just what I was looking for. However, it took 3 weeks to get here, then it broke just after 2 days. The handles completely ripped free. I tried to super glue them back in but they unraveled and wouldn't stay glued. Horrible purse. Waste of money. I don't recommend it at all.