5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for school!!!
Published on October 17, 2011 by M.E.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good-looking totebag, but not very durable
Published on October 26, 2011 by Monish R. Chatterjee

3.0 out of 5 stars A good-looking totebag, but not very durable, October 26, 2011
This totebag has a stylish design, and definitely the value to looks combination seemed good enough to spend the money. However, not long after my wife acquired the bag, and began carrying it to and from work or shopping trips, different parts of the hardware began falling off. I have tried to put the falling hardware back together several times, only to have other parts of the hardware (the strap loops, the locking hooks and others) begin to fail.

Unless the quality of the hardware in this tote is improved substantially, I am unable to recommend this Hobo Tote for purchase to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for school!!!, October 17, 2011
This is a great bag for school. It can fit my laptop and folders and things I need for school. On days when I don't need my laptop it fits a huge binder and school essentials. Not to mention that it is vegan leather and it is super fashionable and goes with any outfit. It it is a great bag and will work through the change of seasons. I would get this bag if they had another color too. Just like a camel brown that would be cute. But all and all I love this bag to pieces :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Handbag!!, October 5, 2011
Received the bag today and I'm very happy with my purchase. Nice size, not too large and definately not too small. Will see how it holds up over time but for the price you just cant beat it!! Still cant believe how fast the shipping was! Thank You!

5.0 out of 5 stars glamour padlock designer bag, May 23, 2011
this bag looks very expensive. it is an excellent size for books and papers which i will be using for the office. it could also used for a handbag! thank you so much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst purchase, March 1, 2012
I was not impressed by this bag at all. I have had bags that have cost me much less last me longer. I only had it for a month before it started to fall apart. The strap was tearing. The material looks really fake. It is not like it was described at all. Very dissappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing bag :D, July 15, 2012
this is an amazing bag...when i saw the bag on the internet i though....wow it is so pretty....and when i got it in the mail...i feel in love with it :D......i have had it for over 3 years now and it still looks like it just came out of the box:D....i love this bag :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag! Shipped Fast!, November 3, 2011
My boyfriend bought this purse for me and I have to admit he did a great job. There is plenty of room for the things I carry and I love that I have the option for the short strap and long strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars LUCCA BLACK GLAMOUR, November 2, 2011
This is a pretty descent bag for the price I get a lot of comments with this bag. The size is just right not too big for an averyday bag. I love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 22, 2011
I really love how its light and doesn't feel heavy even when its loaded with non heavy things of course. its very fashionable and i love using it to school. i get lots of compliments asking where i got it. i just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, November 3, 2011
Perfect for folder with couple copybooks, textbook and an i-pad that I usually carry with me. It is pretty and looks like (hopefully) will last for a while

Rate and Discover Movies