5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous perfect purse
I'm a bag snob and I'm in love with this purse. In fact, I've received a ton of compliments on the bag.

People are complaining about the size. The dimensions are listed. It fits nicely as a tote bag; it is not a shoulder bag. It is small, but it's a great work purse. I can fit my wallet, iPad, makeup bag, and a few other minor items for work.

The...
Published 23 months ago by Kresenda

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute bag...just not for me
Published 20 months ago by Frances Elvira

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous perfect purse, December 10, 2012
Kresenda (Arlington, VA) - See all my reviews

The lining isn't the decadent fabric I'm used to in designer bags, but it's the lining.

The hardware is sturdy and the purse itself is as well. I'm pretty rough on my purses and it hasn't had any issues.

The orange is amazing. It's a rich orange. Pretty close to #CF5300.
(colorcombos.com/colors/CF5300)

I wear it with so much, it's actually replaced my LV and my Prada bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute bag...just not for me, March 6, 2013
This is a beautiful bag and not cheap looking. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it didn't have a long strap to add in case I wanted to use is as a shoulder bag and the handles are too small to try to fit in my shoulder. It has a LOT of pockets, which I did like, and the inside was made of cheap fabric, which I did not like. I ended up returning the item and purchasing a different one.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an ok bag, September 2, 2013
The color is cute, and the bag is ok, but it is a lot smaller than advertised. I did read the other reviews, however, I wasn't expecting it to be that small. By the way you can not fit an iPad in this purse! (A review I read said you could)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but not for me., June 29, 2012
This bag is very well made, however I wanted a powder pink and this had a slightly orange tinge that made it not go well with any true pink item I have. I also thought the handles were a little short. Otherwise a really sturdy well made bag with attractive gold hardware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted; nice quality for the price., March 29, 2014
This review is from: MG Collection HESSA Décor Lock Office Tote Handbag
Ordered this purse because it reminds me of a very expensive bag currently being sold; just for fun. The bag dimensions are as posted on the ad, it is not a "giant tote", but for me, perfect purse sized. The inner space is a bit smaller than the outside dimensions, but I can easily fit my 7" electronic pad in this bag. I am very happy with the quality of the 'leather'; though it is not real leather, it has an even, smooth finish, and it arrived with all of the hardware covered in protective packaging, so there is not one mark on any of the metal, on the purse. I like the accents, and am very happy with the black, as it is a deep black, and not a 'dusty' black color, as less expensive items can be. Shipping was very quick, and the bag even arrives packaged in a cover bag, as do the expensive designer bags, which is great for storing it. Nice touch, MG! The price was great, and I will look to MG in the future, when I want a fashionably current bag,

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller Than life !!, March 21, 2014
This review is from: MG Collection HESSA Décor Lock Office Tote Handbag
If you are looking for an extremely small, almost clutch size bag/satchel [NOT TOTE] then this is for you. Everything about this bag spews quality, however if you are looking for a "tote" then this is definitely not the bag for you!

3.0 out of 5 stars MG COLLECTION STRAP OFFICE BAG, January 16, 2014
The straps are to short. The bag itself is nice. Had I not misplaced my receipt I would send it back, I like something I can put on my shoulder. I will more likely than not never use it. Bummer.

5.0 out of 5 stars plenty of compliments!, May 9, 2013
I always read reviews before buying ,it helpsme a lot,same was this time and im glad i did it,This orange tot looks great!Well done!If you like bright colors go for it,youll never regret!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute bag, March 25, 2014
True, this bag is not made for the woman who needs to carry EVERYTHING in their purse but it works just fine for the average purse. I easily carry my large Coach wallet, small makeup bag, sunglasses case and a brush. I'm not sure what else you would need in a purse?? To each their own, don't buy if you need lots of room.

The quality of the purse is great. It's extremely well made and sturdy. I have the orange and the beige and they look wonderful. I had a lady ask me if it were a Birkin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mg purse, May 20, 2014
I got this for a present and I love it. I get compliments from multiple people. It is big enough for the items I need to carry in my purse.