5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Expected
Published on June 8, 2011 by Kiki

3.0 out of 5 stars I feel very disappointed with this handbag
I feel very disappointed with this handbag and even angry..
1, first, U.S. Amazon did not specify the country of origin on the website. in China I can buy a better Chinese-made handbag, if I know it is made in China, I would not buy it in the U.S. Amazon;
Published on March 1, 2012 by llj

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Expected, June 8, 2011
This review is from: MG Collection CHIONE Ostrich Embossed Padlock Soft Office Tote Handbag
This bag is just what I expected. Big but not too big, definitely office-appropriate but cute enough you could still use it for a date or something casual. I got this bag so I could have a cuter bag to carry my DSLR. It's not super padded, but it fits, along with a spare lens, so mission accomplished. I like the texture, but some other people might not. Good grey color, too. The lock detail is discrete and a nice touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars not quite what i expected..., June 14, 2011
CatFan "CatFan" (Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a new everyday handbag - I like one that will hold my laptop [on occasion], kindle, etc. - I usually get something in the laptop case size. this one, while really pretty [blue is sort of a denim blue], is simply just too small for my use. also, I wanted something w/a front access pocket for keys, & it doesn't have one - I thought it did, must've misread the specs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tote, September 19, 2011
I love this bag. I have received numerous compliments in it. It is lightweight and beautiful. Pink is my color and all my accessories are compilmented by this bag. I recommend this purchase to anyone out there that wants to look stylish and feel good about themselves.

3.0 out of 5 stars I feel very disappointed with this handbag, March 1, 2012
I feel very disappointed with this handbag and even angry..
2, the handbag has very poor quality, the hardware accessories of the handbag are nailed skewed and have rusted, and the bag stained with the rust; the fabric quality is poor inside and the suture is in a mess.

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissappointing, January 5, 2012
I ordered this bag for the shape and color, both were very disappointing. The picture is a bright snappy blue, the item I received is a dull medium, boring blue. I held the actual bag up to the monitor screen with the online picture and it doesn't look like the same bag at all! The shape is also very different, the sides of the actual bag poke outward causing a bizarre shape to the whole bag. The hardware and lining is very cheap looking. This bag is going to be returned asap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, I like it, February 29, 2012
OK so I decided to get this bag despite the mixed reviews. I purchased the pink one and the color was dead on. It is true it only has one large open pocket, and if you need a bag with a lot of separate sections, this is not the one for you. I also agree with other reviewers that the lining material isn't a real high quality. Mine was attached properly, but if you try to put anything really heavy in this bag or anything with a sharp edge, I can see the lining tearing easily. It is not big enough for a lap top but easily accomodates my Kindle Fire in its case along with my small makeup bag, wallet, hairbrush and Iphone. Even with all that, there is quite a bit of room to spare. I didn't buy it to accomodate a laptop so that isn't an issue for me. The exterior is much better made than the interior. I have had a lot of compliments on it in just the few days I have had it. If I had to do over again, I would still get it because I think it is a good bag for the price. But don't be expecting "Coach" or "Guess" quality if you decide to buy it too. If you do, you will be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy with Purse (Zero Stars), April 19, 2013
I am always on the lookout for a purse that is stylish but big enough to cart my two cell phones, Kindle, wallet, miscellaneous junk, and notebook.

Most purses that I have seen in my price range either resemble a very large briefcase (which I find unattractive) or way too unwieldy to carry on a daily basis.

This purse (the one in gray) seemed to fit all of my checkmarks for a purse. The description made it seem deep enough to carry everything I needed and had hidden pockets and places for my cell phones. Also it mentioned having detachable straps which I thought would be good since depending I could use the purse for day to day work and also for when I went out at night.

However, when the purse arrived after less than a week I was disappointed to note the following:

1) The purse is as deep as a puddle and due to the purse being divided into sections it takes up space so you really cannot fit that much into the purse. I put my Kindle and a notebook in it and the purse never closed. So I ended up having to carry a separate bag with all of my work related items. So then I was walking around carrying a purse and a bag and trying to make sure that I didn't stupidly leave something I needed when I left work/restaurants/the train. It started driving me crazy and I am sure people seating next to me where not thrilled with the amount of room I was taking up either.

2) The specific areas for cell phones is so small the manufacturer must assume that everyone owns cell phones that are the size of matchboxes.

3) The purse really does not close very well at all, due to magnetic tabs and so the thing kept popping up. The one section that had a zipper (the inside middle section) I zipped shut one time and the zipper fell right off. This was on day one of owning the purse.

4) The detachable purse strap and the two main handles on the purse not only make it busy, but it leads to problems when you are trying to carry the purse with the strap attached. Most times when I had the detachable strap on the main handles got in the way and I would end up trying to push the handles down into the purse to keep them from getting in the way. I know that some people would say well just detach the strap and carry the purse just utilizing the handles. However, the handles are so short that you really cannot swing this purse over your shoulder at all.

I really wish I had read the reviews before I bought the purse and I honestly have no one else to blame for not doing so first. If I had I would have seen that a lot of people are having problems with this brand and bought something else. I would definitely not recommend buying this purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, September 7, 2012
Not as big as I thought it would be and not as structured but it's still a great bag. My ipad fits in it perfectly along with all my other stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my sister, November 6, 2011
I got this purse as a birthday present for my sister. I got it at my front door 2 days before they said it was suppose to get to my house. I love the texture and how roomie it is on the inside. Very cute and fashionable overall. Tons of pockets on the inside.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking, January 9, 2013
Looks good online, but the actual bag looks very cheap fake leather. The color appears peachy too rather than the soft pink. Returning it!

Rate and Discover Movies