5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Expected
Published on June 8, 2011 by Kiki

3.0 out of 5 stars I feel very disappointed with this handbag
I feel very disappointed with this handbag and even angry..
1, first, U.S. Amazon did not specify the country of origin on the website. in China I can buy a better Chinese-made handbag, if I know it is made in China, I would not buy it in the U.S. Amazon;
Published on March 1, 2012 by llj

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Expected, June 8, 2011
This bag is just what I expected. Big but not too big, definitely office-appropriate but cute enough you could still use it for a date or something casual. I got this bag so I could have a cuter bag to carry my DSLR. It's not super padded, but it fits, along with a spare lens, so mission accomplished. I like the texture, but some other people might not. Good grey color, too. The lock detail is discrete and a nice touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars not quite what i expected..., June 14, 2011
CatFan "CatFan" (Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a new everyday handbag - I like one that will hold my laptop [on occasion], kindle, etc. - I usually get something in the laptop case size. this one, while really pretty [blue is sort of a denim blue], is simply just too small for my use. also, I wanted something w/a front access pocket for keys, & it doesn't have one - I thought it did, must've misread the specs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tote, September 19, 2011
I love this bag. I have received numerous compliments in it. It is lightweight and beautiful. Pink is my color and all my accessories are compilmented by this bag. I recommend this purchase to anyone out there that wants to look stylish and feel good about themselves.

3.0 out of 5 stars I feel very disappointed with this handbag, March 1, 2012
I feel very disappointed with this handbag and even angry..
2, the handbag has very poor quality, the hardware accessories of the handbag are nailed skewed and have rusted, and the bag stained with the rust; the fabric quality is poor inside and the suture is in a mess.

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissappointing, January 5, 2012
I ordered this bag for the shape and color, both were very disappointing. The picture is a bright snappy blue, the item I received is a dull medium, boring blue. I held the actual bag up to the monitor screen with the online picture and it doesn't look like the same bag at all! The shape is also very different, the sides of the actual bag poke outward causing a bizarre shape to the whole bag. The hardware and lining is very cheap looking. This bag is going to be returned asap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, I like it, February 29, 2012
OK so I decided to get this bag despite the mixed reviews. I purchased the pink one and the color was dead on. It is true it only has one large open pocket, and if you need a bag with a lot of separate sections, this is not the one for you. I also agree with other reviewers that the lining material isn't a real high quality. Mine was attached properly, but if you try to put anything really heavy in this bag or anything with a sharp edge, I can see the lining tearing easily. It is not big enough for a lap top but easily accomodates my Kindle Fire in its case along with my small makeup bag, wallet, hairbrush and Iphone. Even with all that, there is quite a bit of room to spare. I didn't buy it to accomodate a laptop so that isn't an issue for me. The exterior is much better made than the interior. I have had a lot of compliments on it in just the few days I have had it. If I had to do over again, I would still get it because I think it is a good bag for the price. But don't be expecting "Coach" or "Guess" quality if you decide to buy it too. If you do, you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars So so so cute, April 22, 2014
I love this purse, my mom loved it too that she stole it from me and I had to buy another one...... I get so many complements on this purse

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue ostrich embossed handbag was a great price. Color is beayriful,, April 18, 2014
I chose this handbag because of the size. I picked this color blue because I wear many blue clothing items. I was disappointed that the padlock was for decoration. I thought it would lock the opening, even so I love this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for summer!, April 16, 2014
I wanted a light colored pursfor the summer however I didn't want to get a white one this grade are strange bag is a great alternative for the price you cannot beat this lovely handbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Find With Lots of Thoughtful Touches!, April 2, 2014
I am so elated that I bought this bag as a birthday present to myself!
The color (I ordered "pink", though you can see in the picture it seems to have a slight peach tint to it, which mine does) is exactly as pictured. For a bag that only cost me $30, it has a lot of nice touches and details. On the inside there are multiple pockets for the larger smartphones and a zip up pocket, all of which is lined. Now, my only bother is that the lining does look a little cheap, but you get what you paid for.
It also looks like it could hold quite a bit, all while being safely zipped up and then kept together by a metal clasp at the top. I liked the fact that the makers were courteous enough to add that metal clasp above the zipper- I hate when the top of my purses are flimsy. For the bargain I paid, this purse seems much more expensive!

Rate and Discover Movies