4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Purse
Published 20 months ago by TNB

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous
Love the purse however when I opened the package the handle had black markings all over it! So uncalled for so I wanted to just send the handle back but they couldn't send me a new one which makes no sense. WILL NOT BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Published 4 months ago by Samantha Carlson

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Purse, November 28, 2012
I really like this purse. It's large, fashionable, beautiful color and lots of different compartments on the inside. I've received compliments on it, even my kids like it. It arrived on time and the outside material on the bag is smooth. I will say that when i received it, there was a small tear in the lining of the middle compartment. It was so small(maybe a inch) that i didn't want to send it back, i really needed a purse. I purchased this bag about five months ago, and the lining has held up very well. I would've gave five stars if that small tear wasn't there on arrival. I would order this purse again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag but "sticky" zipper, May 28, 2013
The bag came is record time and in great packaging. However, when I went to open the main zipper it was hardly a smooth ride. The zipper kept getting stuck and near the end, where the material chanes, it just stops. I used some graphite lubricant on it and that seemed to help but not before I bent one of the two rings attaching the zipper pull to the zipper. Other than the zipper it is a great purse and I would totally recommend it to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Spacious, colour is great, January 9, 2014
The purse looks great, the zipper works smooth, very spacious inside, good quality.

I will recommend this purse for purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute colour!, January 15, 2014
The colour of the bag is slightly darker than the image provided, but it's still a pretty colour! Unfortunately I returned it since it was too big for my tastes. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who doesn't mind large bags!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 7, 2014
Great purse! True to color, and larger than I expected. The only thing I don't like is where to hook the long strap. I wish there were hooks specifically for the long strap, and on the sides of the purse. Good pockets on the inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 2, 2014
It's cute good for my books. Very roomy and It has compartments that are very helpful to Separate my school stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, January 1, 2014
I received this purse for Christmas and I love it. its everything I hoped for. lots of pockets, soft leather, metal sippers, and very attractive. the color is a bit brighter than the picture but I don't mind one bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 29, 2013
Bought for a Christmas gift for my girlfriend. The only thing I will say negative is that the colors are not quite accurate in the pictures. The blue is a little bit darker and gold "buckles." Other than that, excellent product, high quality and seems to be durable. From a guys point of view, this bag is HUGE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Color doesn't seem off..., December 26, 2013
I was worried when other reviews said the color was off from the photo. When this arrived as a Christmas gift for my mom, the color matched and everything looked great. They even wrapped the gold buckles to ensure there would be no scratches. Overall, very happy with this purchase and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding purse, December 24, 2013
This purse looks amazing, it doesn't feel/look cheap, It has the perfect size not to big not to small, you can pack several things on it without a problem. Just one last thing, don't let the 9 pounds shipping weight stop you from buying this. Its a mistake it's actually 3 pounds.

Rate and Discover Movies