5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!
It just arrived a little while ago but already loving it! I have to tell you it's fabulous, darlings!! It really is a gorgeous bag because it's so very soft and so very spacious! I do like huge handbags so I love that it is this large. I think i will buy it in another color to have a second one in a more winter color too !
Published on July 17, 2012 by Famous Amieous

2.0 out of 5 stars Adorable purse BUT quality is not great
I LOVE this purse! This is my second one. I first bought it in the gray color and got a LOT of compliments on it. I wore it around for about 6 months before the zipper to the back pocket broke and it began to look worn. I liked it so much though that I bought another one, in the charcoal color this time. I don't like the charcoal color quite as much as the lighter gray,...
Published 6 months ago by Nikki

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!, July 17, 2012
This review is from: MG Collection Weave Pattern Belt Accent Soft Hobo Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! Very soft., January 10, 2013
Love this bag! It's pretty big, but exactly what I was hoping for. Soft nice looking and tons of pockets for storage. Very quick shipping (3 buisness days!) I would order again. I would even order this bag in another color if something bolder was made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, good price, November 9, 2012
Looks smart and the weave looks elegant. Material is soft and the number of pockets is just right. Large enough inside to fit an iPad. Love that it zips close so none of my things fall out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Big, January 3, 2013
This is a big bag and very roomy. If you don't like big bags, then don't get this bag. The shoulder strap was inside the middle zipper inside the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE!!!!!!, September 11, 2012
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,this purse. It is my new favorite purse, very soft and plenty of room. I get a lot of compliments. It looks very expensive. So if your looking for a nice roomy purse in this color this is the one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it love it, January 26, 2013
Before I purchased this item I read thru reviews which convinced me to make the purchase. Skeptical about buying a purse on line but felt comfortable buying with guaranteed return policy. The reviews were right on - beautiful soft baby pink color, gold accents very sharp, nice size, spacious compartments, soft leather, great quality including the lining. Love the versatile handles - soft on the shoulders - comfortable to carry. The color matched the photos shown. Received compliments the first day I used it! I feel like a fashionista with this purse. Considering buying another one in the cream color - however the soft pink is so unique! Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love!!!, January 25, 2014
I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much I LOVE this purse!! I was so scared when ordering this bag because of other bad reviews I had seen from this seller (MyGift) on some of their other handbags. But when I came across this one, the biggest complaint seemed to be the size of the bag was too big, so I took a risk at buying it because I was wanting a larger purse anyway, and boy am I glad I did!! This bag is SO much better then the pictures show!

I ordered it in the pink color and was expecting a very pale pink like the photos seem to be, but instead it's this gorgeous, soft, almost peachy-tinted pink, but more towards the pink side. It's a fantastic color and I'm much more happy with it then the pale pink I originally thought I would be receiving. The material this bag is made out of is amazing quality as well! It's incredibly soft and looks and feels like real leather. And the hardware isn't an overpowering gold like some other people were complaining about. It's actually closer to silver then gold. Like white gold almost? It's very pretty and compliments the pink very well. And this is coming from someone who HATES gold jewelry or wearing anything with gold hardware!

This bag is also VERY well constructed! I am SO hard on this bag and it just keeps going and holding up to my abuse. I've thrown it, tossed it, dropped it, kicked it, shoved it, stuffed it several times to the point I could barely close the zipper, afraid that I would bust it if I forced it any harder, but it's still in like-new condition! It's not even starting to fray, rip, tear, peel, rust, come loose or whatever else yet. Even after 5 months of taking everything I could throw at it! Going on it's 6th month actually!! The only thing is that it's starting to get just a little dirty, but it's surprisingly very, very clean considering I keep it at my feet when my friend and I are driving to and from work. And I'm up north so it's put up with snow and rain as well.

The two inside compartments are both a nice big size and can fit quite a bit, as well as the zipped divider pocket. I'm always surprised at how much can fit into this bag! The inside side zip pocket as well as the side zip pocket in the back are also a good size. As are the two smaller zipper pockets on the front of the bag. I keep my house key and little pill case in the one while the other holds about 5 or 6 chapsticks/lipsticks. Oh, the two open pockets on the inside are also very nice. I just love all the organization that his bag offers. Saves so much time when looking for something.

The shipping was also VERY fast. And the packaging? The packaging was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I can't 100% remember all the little things they did to ensure the safe arrival of this bag, but I do remember the box was still in good shape when it arrived, it was wrapped inside a nice dust protection bag (which I might reuse for something), had lots of tissue paper protecting from scratches and all the straps and zipper pulls had plastic suctioned around them to keep them nice, even the zipper pulls on the inside of the bag! I was extremely impressed by the quality and care they took to make sure the bag would have a safe trip to it's new home.

If there was anything negative to say about this bag, it'd be that I'm not the fondest of the mustardy yellow color of the inside lining of this bag. But I'm also not big on yellow colors lol. But I do like that it's a lighter color so you can find things much more easily compared to a bag lined with a black fabric. The woven belt around the bottom also comes unsnapped from the back a lot. (Yes, they're actually snap buttons) But that's only because I'm always over stuffing the bag. It just takes two seconds to snap them back together. The bag itself also has a bit of weight to it because of all the hardware, but its not too noticeable once you fill it with your items. Other then that, this is the best purse I have EVER had. And I've had quite a few.

I hope this review was helpful to everyone! If you have any questions you can always ask in the comments. ^^

4.0 out of 5 stars cute but bag could be deeper, May 3, 2012
The bag was cute. Got a few complements on the bag. I felt the lining prevented the bag from being as deep as it should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars I carry my life in my purse and it all fits!, January 6, 2013
I carry everything with me. First aid kit, notebooks, pens, pencils, mini sewing kit, extra hearing aid batteries for my guy, the list goes on. Because I carry so much I don't like changing out my purse unless I'm downsizing for a rare night out. This purse has been great. There are 2 small zippered pockets on the front that are perfect for earbuds and 1 small zippered pocket on the reverse side that I keep my phone in. The inside is divided into 2 sections with the divider being another large zippered pocket, where I choose to keep my wallet. On the front interior side there are 2 open pockets and on the other side there is a larger zippered pocket. Once you have the purse filled up it would be nicer if it had a little less slouch but not a big enough issue for me to worry about. The color for me was a little darker than what I saw on screen but I was expecting a slight difference anyways. And the interior lining is roughly the same color as the purse, maybe a shade darker. This purse is exactly what I have been looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just AWESOME!!, January 17, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised at how great this purse is.
I wasnt expecting anything good since I've had bad luck finding
bags on here. Its big enough for a magazine but is also compact
which is cool too. It looks like real leather and is super soft!
Its multi functional which is always a plus. For the price I didnt
expect much! I wasnt too keen on buying it for myself.. my friend
gave it to me for a gift.. what a wonderful surprise!!! I highly
recommend this to all!