5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!
It just arrived a little while ago but already loving it! I have to tell you it's fabulous, darlings!! It really is a gorgeous bag because it's so very soft and so very spacious! I do like huge handbags so I love that it is this large. I think i will buy it in another color to have a second one in a more winter color too !
Published on July 17, 2012 by Famous Amieous

2.0 out of 5 stars Adorable purse BUT quality is not great
I LOVE this purse! This is my second one. I first bought it in the gray color and got a LOT of compliments on it. I wore it around for about 6 months before the zipper to the back pocket broke and it began to look worn. I liked it so much though that I bought another one, in the charcoal color this time. I don't like the charcoal color quite as much as the lighter gray,...
Published 7 months ago by Nikki

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 456 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars love the purse hate the smell, November 8, 2012
The purse is beautiful and holds a lot but it has a smell stinky leather like, since it isn't leather it has me baffled. I see it is made in china maybe they used some kind of product on it, I am still airing it out, have used a cloth soaked in fabree and put it in side with it opened. Smell is gradually weakening, if I didn't like the purse so much i would have sent it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 2, 2012
Very good qulity, thanks i want to by something else here. shiping very fast. no troubles at all. nice to work with you

5.0 out of 5 stars PURSE, November 27, 2012
It`s beautiful and big enough to carry everything I need to go to work. I want to buy another of different color

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, November 1, 2012
I have been searching for the right handbag and this was perfect! The quality is awesome and great for the price.
I will be purchasing many more for Christmas presents and for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, great price, January 15, 2014
This review is from: MG Collection Weave Pattern Belt Accent Soft Hobo Shoulder Bag
I ordered the MG Collection Weave Pattern Belt Accent Soft Hobo Shoulder Bag in the cream color and I absolutely LOVE it. It is both classy and stylish. The delivery service was great--it came a day earlier than expected. The bag is very beautiful and made out of the softest faux leather. It definitely looks high quality and that is awesome for the price. The cream color is so gorgeous and the gold clasps and rings really add to it and make it even more beautiful. If you're not a fan of gold, then I suggest you look at something different. If you zoom in on the pictures, you can clearly see that the clasps and rings are gold. There are many different pockets, making it very easy to store things like keys, phone, and lip balm in hands reach. Mind you, this bag is very LARGE. This is what you normally get when looking for a HOBO bag. So if you have a problem with that, you should not be looking at hobo bags in the first place. The people that are complaining about size obviously don't understand what a hobo bag is. If you're like me, and love large bags, this is perfect for you. It will hold everything you need. The extra strap is also perfect for if you want to wear it as a cross-body, Overall, this purse is amazing and I definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I AM IN LOVE!!, January 9, 2013
I absolutely adore this purse. I bought it in the pink color and can I just say that this is now my favorite purse. It's roomy, and it has a middle zipper compartment thing that I just love. I can fit anything in this purse. It's just perfect for normal day wear, even if you want to use it for school. I use this bag for everything!! There is nothing that I would change about it. When It arrived it was packaged so well I was surprised and there have been some reviews saying that it had a weird smell but mine had no smell to it. Overall I love this purse and definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., November 15, 2012
I would recommend this purse to anyone. It's bigger than it looks in picture. The leather is soft & is well made. A great buy for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best purse, February 10, 2014
This is the best purse I have ever owned. its the perfect size for my short body. it has a lot of room and pockets. I love the color and the style. goes with anything I wear! I LOVEEEEEE!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great black bag, January 4, 2013
This black bag has a great hand weave pattern on it. Plus it is big enough to hold everything I need in it. I get lots of compliments on the great black bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paid Full for New - Got USED, DIRTY & INCOMPLETE..., September 7, 2014
Purchased this purse as brand new. Great size and materials! HOWEVER, the three things that made it a two-star purse are listed as follow: -1 star for missing the long strap which is supposed to go around the chest. Another -1 star for finding "someone's" forgotten shopping list inside the interior pocket (which was also pen-stained). And, another -1 star for the two, metal buttons (on the posterior side of the purse) which seem like they don't want to stay closed - therefore two, useless, Beautiful pattern-belts are dangling gracefully. And, as a last minute decision - took the fourth star away, just because... a USED, DIRTY & INCOMPLETE item was shipped for the price of a brand new one, just because.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 456 | Next ›