5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly As Described
Love my new bag! I have received so many compliments. I like that it came with two different style shoulder straps (one solid black other black w/ gold studs) Great bag! and for the price....get it!
Published 15 months ago by Leilani Jenkins

2.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP Bag - DO NOT BUY!!!
Published 22 months ago by Kate McIntosh

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly As Described, June 10, 2013
This review is from: MG Collection MIZU Trendy Black Quilted Office Tote Studded Shoulder Straps

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, July 5, 2013
I am SO happy I decided not to listen to any of the negative reviews about the bag. I just received it in the mail and I'm so in love. Its the perfect size, there's no strange smell coming from it(other than the new purse smell), I love that it came with 3 different length straps too!It fits all my stuff perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP Bag - DO NOT BUY!!!, November 27, 2012
I must say I am super disappointed with this purchase. I was SO excited to find this bag online to order as it was fun, trendy and classic and, of course, the price was right. I had read all of the available reviews ahead of time and with a 4 star rating decided to go ahead and order it. I couldn't wait for it to arrive and was so happy when I got home last night and there it was, earlier than expected! I opened the package which was nicely wrapped and pulled out the bag. The first thing I noticed was the awful plastic smell as soon as I took the bag out of it's wrapping, which STILL has not subsided. I could not have been more disappointed as the bag looks SUPER cheap and the material is quite shiny which only adds to its inferior quality. The other reviewer was right, I could have picked this type of bag up at any Dollar Store around! I then opened the bag and began to further inspect it only to find out that the inside zipper is completely broken. I cannot even get it to close or open, it's just a busted zipper with a pull tab. It's too bad they didn't make a better quality product as this bag (design wise) has the potential to be fabulous but this one was a bust. I would NOT recommend this bag to anyone as it looks so cheap, I wouldn't be caught dead with hit. I guess I will have to turn it into a beach bag or something.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks more expensive than it is., December 23, 2012
Have seen purses in fancy department stores over $300.00 that look similar. I wanted a purse that I could also carry my ipad in and this filled the bill. I have one suggestion tho. If I were making the purse, I would put more, deeper pockets inside for organization.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits everything!, May 3, 2013
Since it is such a big bag the zipper got caught, but other than that I love it! Fits everything!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite bag I've ever purchased, May 2, 2013
It's got three different kinds of straps, which is great, and the design is beautiful. The perfect size. Not too big, not too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it, September 17, 2012
Shelly He (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
I LOVE this bag SOOOOOO much. I am glad that i caught the chance to buy it. It was only few days ago, and it is not available now. This bag is big but not huge. It is the best size for me. I can put lots of things in there. It is soft too. The studs are awesome. Anyways, this is one of my favorite bags now!

5.0 out of 5 stars MIZU Trendy Black Tote, January 12, 2014
I love this bag. It looks much expensive than it really cost. I have gotten some many compliments from co workers.

5.0 out of 5 stars best handbag ever!, January 9, 2014
this is hands down one of the best purses i have ever purchased online! i love everything about it!!!! the straps are exchangeable and it looks wonderful with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 7, 2014
Seems well made, doesn't have any weird smells. I think this bag is super cute! I can't wait to use it.

Rate and Discover Movies