5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag
Just received this bag, thankfully unlike the other reviewer mine didn't smell terrible. It's a nice quality bag and the multiple pockets are nice for keeping things organized. Definitely happy with my purchase.
Published 19 months ago by Amanda

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, Smelly Bag.
I ordered this bag last week, so thrilled that I found something so pretty. I received the bag this morning via UPS, immediately opened it, and was not disappointed when it came to how this bag looked. It's just as pretty in person! It comes with two extra straps that can be added or removed.

When I opened the inside of the bag, it has great pockets. It also...
Published on August 23, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag, January 14, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, Smelly Bag., August 23, 2012

When I opened the inside of the bag, it has great pockets. It also holds a very, very foul odor. A coworker described it as an unclean, rotten lady part smell. Yes, you read that right. And she was dead on.

I had to run to the store to buy a cheap box of fabric softener sheets, used up all 40, and stuck it in my car in the heat to try and get rid of that smell.
I'm not sure what caused the bag to smell like that, but it is highly unpleasant. I'm hoping I'm the only one who had this problem.

I will be keeping the bag, but won't be using it until the odor is gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking bag, February 4, 2013
This bag is well made and looks so gorgeous. There're alot of pockets in this bag and lot of room inside of it. The colour blocking on this bag is beautifully done. It's holds my I-pod, mini I-pad, keys and small make-up bag. The material don't look cheap, it looks more expensive than it is. The bag is soft and not stiff. My bag did'nt smell like the other reviewer has stated. I love how the bag came with three different straps at three different length. I recommend this bag for anybody who wants a great bag at a great price that doesn't look cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bag, August 15, 2013
My wife wanted this bag and she love it . She loves the design and it matches to any clothing she wears . I would recommend this bag to anyone 100% .

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Buy, August 5, 2013
I absolutely love this purse. It is so gorgeous in person. I'm so happy with my purchase. It even came with a purse bag, which I was not expecting. Love it! Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer Purse, July 9, 2013
Love how much room this purse has! I get plenty of compliments on it!
It goes great with my summer wardrobe!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice purse, September 2, 2013
sherry griffin (LEXINGTON, KY, US) - See all my reviews
I like the purse but it had a fish smell when I received it. I put fabric sheets inside to kill the smell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purse is great!, July 22, 2013
Very nice bag, not too big and not too small. I personally would prefer more compartments inside, but that 8is the only thing that I would add.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this bag, August 29, 2013
I took the chain off 1st thing. My purses are heavy enough without a heavy chain hanging from it. The description made it sound like it had compartments. It doesn't. Has one big zippered opening. Inside it has two pockets you could slip your cell and a pack of gum into. Also has a small zipped pocket inside. As it also does on the outside.
I made it work and am pretty happy with it. I'm a little worried about the main zipper...it's not very smooth gliding. But it's held up so far. For the money, it will last until I'm ready for a change I think. Looks very nice. I did not notice an odor like others mentioned.

4.0 out of 5 stars awsome bag, January 1, 2014
Nice purse.
It does the job, protects someone's belonging very well and looks nice. I totally recommend it. Looks more expensive than it is because of the quality.
It is worth buying it...

Rate and Discover Movies