4.0 out of 5 stars cutest LaLaLoopsy yet!
Published on January 13, 2011 by C. Y. Smith-Madden

3.0 out of 5 stars Dirty/bent packaging - makes me wonder if this was already used
This item was received within 2 days, however when we opened the box, the LaLaLoopsy packaging was horrible! The "sewn on date" tag was bent in half, the front clear plastic portion was dirty and had to be cleaned, the cardboard flower inside the box was ripped and bent, and two of the ties holding the doll in the box were sticking out the top/side. Very sketchy...
Published on December 20, 2012 by KNorto

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars cutest LaLaLoopsy yet!, January 13, 2011
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot (Toy)
I purchased Mittens Fluff and Stuff (turquoise is her favorite color) for christmas and I loved the way that my 3 year old daughter played with her. It's all about imagination and she sleeps with her, no probs there and has tea with her and all. So when she asked me for another one, i was like utt ohh, and i had made it up in my mind to not purchase till her bday 8/8 but when i saw the two new LaLas i was taken aback and drawn to lil miss Blossom Flower Pot. She is so cute! Her outfit is darling and the butterfly pet is a nice touch. I love the new hair it reminds me of my daughters hair when I twist and put ponys in. I love her coloring, light brown is nice. As an African American mom, i do hope that the company makes another brown skinned LaLa....and doesn't just leave it at Dot Starlight, cannot stand that bright yellow hair! :)

But overall I can't complain. She now has two LaLaloopsies and they can play together....simple dolls but lots of fun for a toddler with a big imagination!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, January 5, 2011
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot (Toy)
Blossom Flowerpot is the cutest Lalaloopsy doll there is! She has great hair and the most darling dress. I love her orange striped "stretchy pants"! She even has freckles! She is just like a rag doll, only plastic and more heavy. My little girls favorite doll!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Doll, August 25, 2011
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot (Toy)
My daughter loves this doll. She waited for one for over 5 months. She wanted only the one doll (Blossom Flowerpot). We never could find it in stores. And it was always out of stock online. When it was available I was very skeptical about getting it. I mean it is plastic. My daughter is 3 years old and I thought that it would be a horrible toy. I mean for a three year old I thought that she might get hurt with it. And that it would not be comfortable to sleep with. But I did finally give in and we ordered it online. She loves this doll. She takes it every where. And she has bought all kinds of clothes for it. She has not touched one of her other dolls since she has gotten this one. And she has had it for 2 1/2 months. That is a long time for a child to actually play with a doll. Most kids want a toy then when they finally get it they play with it for a little while then throw it down and go to the next toy. But my daughter loves this toy. And truthfully since it is plastic and she does carry it every where, it is easy to clean. You can clean it with Clorox wipes or even just soap and water. She has started saying now that her doll needs a friend. LOL.... She is ready for one of the new ones. I would recommend this toy to any mom for their little princesses.
A seed ascends around the turntable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sew adorable!, June 2, 2011
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot (Toy)
This doll is absolutely adorable! I was very surprised by how heavy and well made they are! I can not wait to collect the rest of the dolls for myself...er I mean my daughter :) hehe

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and unique!, December 18, 2011
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot (Toy)
In a world of childrens toys degrading into teeny-bopper fodder (barbie, bratz, etc), or into the technological age of brain-rotting lack of imagination ("ez readers", remote controlled toys, so-called 'educational' gadgets, etc), we find a few gems of innocently cute and appealing toys that prompt the exercise of imagination. One of those gems is Lalaloopsy.

They're so cute and charming that even adults (like myself) can enjoy them, and are also a much needed throwback to the seemingly soon to be forgotten age of toys that didn't practically just play with themselves. Every child should know how to play with a toy that has no special 'function' or batteries. Because they take imagination to play with them...and imagination is intelligence.

These dolls are a sturdy durable plastic, charmingly floppy like rag dolls are meant to be, with high quality, highly detailed cloth clothing which is removable and interchangeable!

I only wish they'd make more fashion packs so I can give my dolls a bigger wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! With some packaging improvements, June 8, 2011
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot (Toy)
I was able to free Blossom from the packaging in 5 minutes. I know there are complaints about the packaging, and I remember it was a bit of a challenge to open the ones my daughter got at Christmas, but this was not hard. Not the easiest thing ever, but they do need to secure the pieces to keep the doll in place.

The poster that came with her had her picture on one side (which looks like what you see on the package front). And on the back it's the same poster as with the earlier dolls but Blossom & Tumbelina have little inserted circles with their face on them.

She's adorable. If you need a doll that can sit up or stand up without supports, this is not the kind of doll for you. However, if you just think they are adorable, durable and well-made--then perfect!

Can't wait for them to make a t.v. show to go along with the dolls. Sweet, like Strawberry Shortcake. I hope they read this and decide to do it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute Toy, July 18, 2011
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot (Toy)
This toy is really cute and my daughter loves it. You can also go online and play in a 3D world with this doll and others like it. Really fun for my 5 and 6 year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute doll., October 28, 2013
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot (Toy)
Cute doll. Arrived quickly and the La La Loopsy doll was in pretty good condition. Someone in our house will be excited this christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lalaloopsy blossom flowerpot, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot (Toy)
This was a Christmas present for my daughter. She loves and cherishes it. She would also like different kinds of lalaloopsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughters FAVORITE-So Cute!, December 29, 2012
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot (Toy)
This is just such a precious doll with the little butterfly, adorable. I'm loving them as much as my youngest! She has several now, most bought between $19-23 at Target or Meijers and here on Amazin they are usually double (why I have no idea!) but this one we just got last night at Target (Dec 28, 2012) for $23.99 and it's her favorite. Sweet!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›