Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lalaloopsy Doll - Blossom Flowerpot
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 13, 2011
I purchased Mittens Fluff and Stuff (turquoise is her favorite color) for christmas and I loved the way that my 3 year old daughter played with her. It's all about imagination and she sleeps with her, no probs there and has tea with her and all. So when she asked me for another one, i was like utt ohh, and i had made it up in my mind to not purchase till her bday 8/8 but when i saw the two new LaLas i was taken aback and drawn to lil miss Blossom Flower Pot. She is so cute! Her outfit is darling and the butterfly pet is a nice touch. I love the new hair it reminds me of my daughters hair when I twist and put ponys in. I love her coloring, light brown is nice. As an African American mom, i do hope that the company makes another brown skinned LaLa....and doesn't just leave it at Dot Starlight, cannot stand that bright yellow hair! :)

But overall I can't complain. She now has two LaLaloopsies and they can play together....simple dolls but lots of fun for a toddler with a big imagination!
on January 5, 2011
Blossom Flowerpot is the cutest Lalaloopsy doll there is! She has great hair and the most darling dress. I love her orange striped "stretchy pants"! She even has freckles! She is just like a rag doll, only plastic and more heavy. My little girls favorite doll!
VINE VOICEon June 8, 2011
I was able to free Blossom from the packaging in 5 minutes. I know there are complaints about the packaging, and I remember it was a bit of a challenge to open the ones my daughter got at Christmas, but this was not hard. Not the easiest thing ever, but they do need to secure the pieces to keep the doll in place.

The poster that came with her had her picture on one side (which looks like what you see on the package front). And on the back it's the same poster as with the earlier dolls but Blossom & Tumbelina have little inserted circles with their face on them.

She's adorable. If you need a doll that can sit up or stand up without supports, this is not the kind of doll for you. However, if you just think they are adorable, durable and well-made--then perfect!

Can't wait for them to make a t.v. show to go along with the dolls. Sweet, like Strawberry Shortcake. I hope they read this and decide to do it!
on August 25, 2011
My daughter loves this doll. She waited for one for over 5 months. She wanted only the one doll (Blossom Flowerpot). We never could find it in stores. And it was always out of stock online. When it was available I was very skeptical about getting it. I mean it is plastic. My daughter is 3 years old and I thought that it would be a horrible toy. I mean for a three year old I thought that she might get hurt with it. And that it would not be comfortable to sleep with. But I did finally give in and we ordered it online. She loves this doll. She takes it every where. And she has bought all kinds of clothes for it. She has not touched one of her other dolls since she has gotten this one. And she has had it for 2 1/2 months. That is a long time for a child to actually play with a doll. Most kids want a toy then when they finally get it they play with it for a little while then throw it down and go to the next toy. But my daughter loves this toy. And truthfully since it is plastic and she does carry it every where, it is easy to clean. You can clean it with Clorox wipes or even just soap and water. She has started saying now that her doll needs a friend. LOL.... She is ready for one of the new ones. I would recommend this toy to any mom for their little princesses.
A seed ascends around the turntable.
on December 18, 2011
In a world of childrens toys degrading into teeny-bopper fodder (barbie, bratz, etc), or into the technological age of brain-rotting lack of imagination ("ez readers", remote controlled toys, so-called 'educational' gadgets, etc), we find a few gems of innocently cute and appealing toys that prompt the exercise of imagination. One of those gems is Lalaloopsy.

They're so cute and charming that even adults (like myself) can enjoy them, and are also a much needed throwback to the seemingly soon to be forgotten age of toys that didn't practically just play with themselves. Every child should know how to play with a toy that has no special 'function' or batteries. Because they take imagination to play with them...and imagination is intelligence.

These dolls are a sturdy durable plastic, charmingly floppy like rag dolls are meant to be, with high quality, highly detailed cloth clothing which is removable and interchangeable!

I only wish they'd make more fashion packs so I can give my dolls a bigger wardrobe.
on August 11, 2011
This is my second Blossom Flowerpot I purchased. One was given away as a gift. This Lalaloopsy doll is adorable!! She's hard plastic. Her limbs are a little loose. Her light pink hair is so cute, and she looks perfect in her green and white dress. That dress color/hair color combo is perfect! I really like her little butterfly pet. The whole line of Lalaloopsy dolls are fabulous. So cute.. or is that sew cute. :)
on May 22, 2011
I know it sounds silly but I love this toy because I can grab a clorox wipe and wipe it down when my daughter brings it home from school. These are not the best dolls to snuggle at night due to their hard plastic heads but they are adorable and the newest craze in NJ schools. They are very heavy so you may not want to give this to a kid that likes throwing their toys otherwise adorable and worth the money:)
on November 5, 2011
Lalaloopsy Dolls are here to stay, at least for the next year or two. It's pretty simple to come up with a new doll, especially this type of dolls; so yes, they are here to stay. This item, Blossom Flowerpot is the full-size version, with green and pink colors. I'm an adult who is collecting these dolls more for value than to play with. But, I could see, as with my own daughter, that more than one doll is the key to having fun. I've read some reviews stating that sometimes Lalaloopsy Dolls have imperfections. I did not experience that with this doll.
on June 2, 2011
This doll is absolutely adorable! I was very surprised by how heavy and well made they are! I can not wait to collect the rest of the dolls for myself...er I mean my daughter :) hehe
on April 1, 2011
I purchased this doll for my 3 year old niece. She absolutley loved it. She enjoys changing the dolls outfits and playing alongside her older sister with their Lalaloopsy dolls. It is top heavy so the doll can't sit up on its own, but overall my niece loved it and that's all that matters.

See 1 answered question