Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MGA Lalaloopsy Littles Doll - Pita Mirage
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 8, 2012
My daughter really really wanted Sahara and I found her little sister Pita for a good price and snatched her up. She is super cute! She has a little Fez hat. Be aware that the band on the hat will stretch to fit the doll's head and will fit nicely, but be gentle with it. The first Little I got that had a tiny hat with a band was Matey and it took me quite awhile to figure it out. lol. She has a lavender pink hair in cute little pig tails Her skin is dark like her sister's, which makes thier cute little cheeks candy pink in appearance. Pita's outfit is adorable. It is a great gold material with a purple vest trimmed in orange and a hot pink "belt" embroidered in gold. The pants are also trimmed in the orange. Her shoes look like an espidrille with ankle straps and are hot pink with an orange button. I love the shoes because they are different. Her pet is a green rattle snake with what appears to be a thimble on its head. Why in the world they would put a nose on it when the Lala's don't have noses is beyond me, but I guess for a stupid snake, its cute enough. My 3 year old had some reservations about her pet being a snake, but quickly got over it. When we finally got Sahara, I really loved how cute the two of the dolls were together. Love the desert cuties!!
on December 16, 2012
This doll, as well as most of the other Lalaloopsy brand, is adorable. Out of the package, I immediately threw away her little hat. There's no way to secure it to her head, and without extensive packaging, it just falls off. Vaccuum fodder, basically. I marked it as "educational" because the "Littles" brand is useful when paired with the original Lalaloopsy dolls. They are indicative of a "big" and "little" sibling pair and can be great when telling a son or daughter that they're going to have a baby brother or sister.
on October 24, 2013
We added Pita to my daughter's Lalaloopsy collection for her 2nd birthday, and she is great. Her little outfit is very cute and her snake is fun. The only 2 things I would like to see improved are the hat and the shoes. The hat is held on by a clear elastic similar to kid's hair tie. It slips quite a bit which is frustrating for little kids. Her shoes come off rather easily. Since my daughter is so young, I just took these pieces and put them away until she is old enough to manage them on her own though.
on January 23, 2013
This doll is nice. Although, the hat is worthless. It frustrates my daughter that she can't get it to stay on. But other than that its a cute little doll. Also, the shoes fall off easier than the other dolls.
on June 8, 2013
My daughter absolutley LOVES these little dolls, shes been collecting them all for a couple of months now, and Amazon has helped locate those not in stores. They are very cute, I love how each doll has their own personality, great purchase!
on July 29, 2013
I buy a new lalaloopsy doll every 2 weeks , and this is the lowest price I have ever paid for a lalaloopsy doll, I was going to go and buy it at target but I decided to check amazon for price and the same doll I would buyat toys r us , target would 19.99, I got it at amazon for way cheaper and it the same doll same packaging only difference is the price..
on January 20, 2013
My daughter loves this show so I thought this would be a perfect gift til Christmas morning when she opened the box to the head being off the body! I ordered a new one and amazon was great at getting it to me in 2 days but the head I wobbly and she is afraid of this one breaking... She is 7 years old
on September 26, 2014
My daughter loves her Lalaloopsy! We recently got her the big house for them all to live in. The dolls are so cute and reasonably priced. Love them. We can't wait to get all the new releases that have come out.
#lalaloopsy #lalaloopsyinsiders
on January 15, 2013
I bought this doll as a collection piece for my 15 month old daughter.
She loves the doll and calls it "nana"
the doll came very well package and it is in her dresser. love love love the item
on December 27, 2012
she is so cute and my niece loved adding her to her collection, but the hat doesn't stay so i suggested to super glue it on :) so she doesn't lose it . over all she is adorable and a great size !