5.0 out of 5 stars lil cutie
This doll is so cute plus the size is better to manage to take around where ever you want. good price to
Published 13 months ago by donna couture

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK
Cute doll it is just that my daughter hasn't got into it. Maybe just not for her. I will keep it for a year to see if she grows into it. She just turned four.
Published 19 months ago by Karyn T. Gomes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars lil cutie, July 28, 2013
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Littles Doll - Scribbles Squiggle Splash (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for my 6 yr old niece, July 10, 2013
this was a great gift for my niece. she loves lalaloopsy and like the painting one. came in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, February 11, 2013
It is cutie lalaloopsy. Dress can be taken out. Shoes can be changed too. My girls love to play with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loved It, January 16, 2013
This was exactly what I was expecting. My 10 year old LOVES LaLaLoopsy dolls and for the price, I couldn't resist this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Doll, good price!, January 5, 2013
Bought this for a 4 year old grandaughter. Very nice and cute but not really sure what to do with the small paintbrush and giraffe toy trhat come with it. Should be something associated with the doll where those items can be stored like a small carrying bag (that the doll could hold). I think that is what the pockets in the apron were for but not very easy for a 4 year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars little sister for the lalaloopsy, July 25, 2012
I still think plastic rag dolls are a little strange, but I like that they are about as far from the Bratz aesthetic as you can get. I like these lalaloopsy littles better than the big sized dolls because the bodies are slightly less floppy and spindly. Daughter likes having a little sister for her bigger doll. I thought the two ponytails and the polka dot giraffe made this character more appealing than some of the other littles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, May 7, 2014
My daughters love la la loopsie. I think these dolls are ugly and so not cuddly. But I buy them for my girls anyways.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cute Little Sister., February 11, 2014
We gave scribbles as a holiday gift to my 2 year old this year and she loves her! These dolls are super durable. Since my daughter is still very young, I always take the pets, shoes and other accessories and put them up until she is older. The bib was secured with a double knot and all has been well.

Scribbles is very cute with her paint splattered hands and tiny pigtails. We just so happen to own her big sister Spot, and the two of them go great together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the loopsy littles..., January 23, 2014
My girl is 5 yrs old. When the lalaloopsys first came out a few years ago, we got her one. But she really didn't like it. The head was just too big for the body and she couldn't play with it like she had hoped. So it collected dust until we sold it at our garage sale.
Now the loopsy littles are a different story. She loves them. So much easier to handle for smaller hands and even cuter than their counterparts.

5.0 out of 5 stars For our granddaughter, January 12, 2014
This is the exact doll that our granddaughter wanted.
we got it for her for Christmas and she was so excited that she finally got one

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›