Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MGA Lalaloopsy Sew Cute Bed
$5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it

on February 12, 2013
Although it's a bit pricey for doll furniture, this Lalaloopsy bed is adorable! The pillow actually has some fluff inside, and the blanket is soft fleecy material on one side, and smooth cotton on the other side. It is a great addition for her Lalaloopsy doll house which came unfurnished. It also comes with a little, detachable basket to hold the pet companions that come with the Lalaloopsy dolls.
on January 17, 2013
I love it! It is durable, goes great with our wooden LaLaLoopsy doll house, and is really cute. My daughters really enjoy playing with it. The basket on the end for a "pet bed" was a great idea, and the blanket and pillow are a cute pattern. It is easy to clean, just wipe down the bed and wash the pillow and blanket! The LaLaLoopsy dolls, large and small, fit nicely in the bed. Great buy!!
on December 7, 2012
My niece suggested this for her 6-yrs old daughter and I am so glad she did. Very cute and, adding the soft doll, Jewel Sparkles, makes it charming. I like it myself! (But I will give it to my great-niece!)
on July 9, 2013
This bed is huge! It fits all my daughter's dolls, every last one she owns, not just the lalaloopsy dolls. It goes great in the laslaloopsy dollhouse. It also is great without the dollhouse, my daughter plays with it in and outside of the dollhouse. It even has a pet bed at the foot of the bed so the pets can crash out too. It is really heavy and sturdy, you won't be disappointed!
on November 27, 2013
Such a cute bed. But the mattress part is hard plastic so those heavy lalaloopsy dolls sort of slide off easily. Wish they would have put some fabric over it. Not worth the 50 bucks I paid.
on April 23, 2013
Great! Bigger than what I thought. Bigger than what I thought. Fast shipment!! I bought the Dollhouse for my nieces and could not find the furniture anywhere. I looked on amazon, saw it and instantly ordered it. They loved the furniture.
on October 23, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter (Christmas 2012) to go with the Doll House I purchased at another site (they only had the sofa). Very well-made. BTW...the Doll House and furniture are large enough Barbie Dolls, and other dolls of that size.
on October 28, 2012
I wish I was 9 so I could have this gift for myself. As it is I will have one very happy 9 year old Christmas morning when she gets her Lalaloopsy stash. The bed is really cute and sturdy, lovely colours. The awesome pricing compared to here in Australia is great. Efficient posting of items is impressive. Not even the end of October and most of my Christmas shopping is done. With items that the kids will love.
on April 5, 2013
Love it. Bigger then I thought and fits her large lalaloopsy perfectly. Expensive wish it was cheaper but stores don't sell them anymore and this was cheaper then ppl selling them on eBay
on January 20, 2013
Santa brought the doll house so grandma and grandpa bought the furniture. She loved it. My granddaughter flipped when she opened this gift. She put her doll on the bed immediately.