4.0 out of 5 stars supa cute

Published on August 29, 2012 by Art in the Garden

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars supa cute, February 29, 2012
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Mittens Fluff n Stuff (Toy)
She is one of my favorite Lala's. I love her blue hair and tanned skin, and for once, amazon has her for the regular retail price (they like to mark-up) The only thing i wish was different is her the white overalls, not a fan, i fell likeher outfit is very blah. Also if this is your first silly hair doll, their heads are MUCH heavier than the regular lalas due to the hair coils coming out. So if you have never handled a lalaloopsy doll before i suggest you get your hands on one, before you buy. My daughter doesnt seem to mind one bit but its the #1 complaint for most displeased customers. i think the doll is cute and fun, but it seems to me like the toy makers could and should reduce some of the weight on their noggins, and a body of more substance would be nice as well.

As for the price point, $35 is the regular retail price point for this doll however i feel like that is a bit of a stretch, and would not have paid that much for her, just like i wont pay a penny over 20 for the regular lala's, and im a bit suprised that people are so willing to fork over so much for one single doll.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too specific a toy, August 29, 2012
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Mittens Fluff n Stuff (Toy)
My daughter really really likes it, for ten minutes. When she remembers that she has it. Then she's done. The largeness of the doll itself and the focus on the hair styling and the big, surreal, hair tentacles are at once charming in a Marc Ryden/Tim Burtonish way, but also makes the doll not particularly useful for engaging with any other dolls she has, so she plays with its hair and then stops. It's a bit expensive and a bit of a shelf space hog for not a lot of engagement time. As educational value goes, eh. It encourages motor control, I suppose, but it's just one more girls-should-like-hair toys. That said, it IS charming and surreal, and it does not sexualize child femininity, which, in the age of Bratz and Barbie, I truly, truly appreciate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful doll, with excellent workmanship, super durable., February 13, 2014
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Mittens Fluff n Stuff (Toy)
The doll is really beautiful too! However, the head is very heavy and just tired children. My niece loved, but plays little time with her ​​because of discomfort in holding the doll that has very heavy head.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it., July 18, 2013
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Mittens Fluff n Stuff (Toy)
The dolls are cute and fun for little girls. My granddaughter is now on the "collect" band wagon. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was an Awesome Christmas Present, March 31, 2013
D. Huff (Prestonsburg, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Mittens Fluff n Stuff (Toy)
My neice loved it. It came well packaged. All the accessories were with it. She neven stopped playing with it. Thank you for making me be the best Santa that night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a little girl, March 15, 2013
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Mittens Fluff n Stuff (Toy)
I bought this for my niece as a Christmas gift. The doll itself is great quality. Niece is 4 1/2 and she plays with it constantly. Love the Lalaloopsy line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought her since I cant find the original version, January 29, 2013
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Mittens Fluff n Stuff (Toy)
She came today and she is very cute. She is very tan and that was a nice surprise. I am a collector so I dont plan to remove her from the box ( but my two daughters might not let me stick to that paln). From what I can see, Mittens is in great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun dolly!, January 14, 2013
Lamb (Houlton, ME USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Mittens Fluff n Stuff (Toy)
This was my granddaughter's Christmas gift. She loves it! :) Loves the hair she can curl herself! Recommend for any little girl!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, January 13, 2013
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Mittens Fluff n Stuff (Toy)
My granddaughter loved her. If she loves it I love it! She was very excited when she opened her at Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what a little girl asked for, January 8, 2013
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Mittens Fluff n Stuff (Toy)
Unable to find this anywhere, her grandmother asked me to find it online, I did, and you got it to her before Christmas. Her granddaughter was thrilled. She is rock star grandma now! Thanks!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›