Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 29, 2012
She is one of my favorite Lala's. I love her blue hair and tanned skin, and for once, amazon has her for the regular retail price (they like to mark-up) The only thing i wish was different is her the white overalls, not a fan, i fell likeher outfit is very blah. Also if this is your first silly hair doll, their heads are MUCH heavier than the regular lalas due to the hair coils coming out. So if you have never handled a lalaloopsy doll before i suggest you get your hands on one, before you buy. My daughter doesnt seem to mind one bit but its the #1 complaint for most displeased customers. i think the doll is cute and fun, but it seems to me like the toy makers could and should reduce some of the weight on their noggins, and a body of more substance would be nice as well.

As for the price point, $35 is the regular retail price point for this doll however i feel like that is a bit of a stretch, and would not have paid that much for her, just like i wont pay a penny over 20 for the regular lala's, and im a bit suprised that people are so willing to fork over so much for one single doll.
on August 29, 2012
My daughter really really likes it, for ten minutes. When she remembers that she has it. Then she's done. The largeness of the doll itself and the focus on the hair styling and the big, surreal, hair tentacles are at once charming in a Marc Ryden/Tim Burtonish way, but also makes the doll not particularly useful for engaging with any other dolls she has, so she plays with its hair and then stops. It's a bit expensive and a bit of a shelf space hog for not a lot of engagement time. As educational value goes, eh. It encourages motor control, I suppose, but it's just one more girls-should-like-hair toys. That said, it IS charming and surreal, and it does not sexualize child femininity, which, in the age of Bratz and Barbie, I truly, truly appreciate.
on December 21, 2012
My child loved it for the first day and now has not felt the touch of a child since. I am not even sure where it is. The hard hair does not make it a cuddly toy. So strange that many of the dolls are now hard. Is this what our society is becoming? Hard? Not touch or contact? Was not happy with the product idea but child got it as a gift and the marketing campaign worked in their favor because this is all she wanted for weeks.
on October 22, 2012
I bought the Lalaloopsy silly hair doll for my 5 yr old niece as a gift. The doll looks fun to play with and I like that it comes with a Lalaloopsy pet, brush & hair accessories. My niece has very curly hair and I think she'll get a kick out of playing with a doll that does too.
on April 26, 2012
My daughter likes lalaloopsy and she's not quite ready to handle real hair so I thought this doll with its plastic hair would be a fun introduction to hair styling. It's not. The dolls head is weirdly heavy and the body is flimsy. If i was gojng by sheer looks I think its absolutey adorable but after the 1st time we played with it my daughter hasn't paicked it back up. The hair pieces just snap on so its easy to do for smaller hands and the little critter it comes with has hair too but its just a cheap plastic shape. Overall for the price it wasn't worth it.
on February 13, 2014
The doll is really beautiful too! However, the head is very heavy and just tired children. My niece loved, but plays little time with her ​​because of discomfort in holding the doll that has very heavy head.
on January 29, 2013
She came today and she is very cute. She is very tan and that was a nice surprise. I am a collector so I dont plan to remove her from the box ( but my two daughters might not let me stick to that paln). From what I can see, Mittens is in great condition.
on December 20, 2012
I buy this little ladies for my niece - she is in love with Lalaloopsy. This doll is the "popular" hair color for Christmas. I bought this a few weeks ago for way less. I think that the novelty of the silly hair may wear off but she still loves the dolls. I love that each one has it's own personality and they are all so different. Even though they are still uniform in shape, it does a good job of encouraging young girls to be themselves and find their own identity. I personally would buy 50 of these before I would buy a single half dressed Barbie doll!
on December 28, 2012
This doll makes me a little sad. It is really cute, well-designed in terms of good looks, but it is made of heavy, hard plastic. Doing its hair is about as fun as playing with a couple bread bag twist ties---you can twist them a bit, you can un-twist them. You can put a clip on it.... not much fun really. The doll is hard; not something you would want to sleep with or carry around much. What happened to dolls you can hug? It is made to look like a rag doll, complete with charming button eyes, but nothing could be further from the truth. This is a piece of plastic made in China. No charm here.
on December 30, 2012
Daughter, 4, wanted this in the worst way- it is hard for her to play with the head is very heavy and the clips come apart, even for me and she gets extremely frustrated by not being able to put clips on hair. That being said she still absolutely loves it and I am glad she is happy.