Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on June 28, 2012
I have to admit that Bea looks better in the Silly Hair version. The school girl uniform on the original Bea is not as cute as the outfit worn by Bea Silly Hair. This one was a gift for a 5 year old girl, which she really enjoyed playing with. I have noticed that Bea has same hair style as Jewel in both the original and silly hair versions. The silly hairs on the pet owl are odd and supposed to be "wings" lol. I plan on getting another Lalaloopsy Silly Hair of Bea Spells a Lot just to collect myself.
on July 19, 2012
This is a high quality Cartoon Doll that finally a toy company created correctly and is a great doll series to collect. Here's why:

1. Look at the doll in its box and each one in the series is perfectly designed from head to toe including the packaging. The colors, clothing, hair, accessories are all detailed and matched to create a lovely theme for each doll.
2. When you hold the doll it feels sort of like a rag doll in your hands but is a very unique cartoonish feel because it is not a normal balanced doll and you would not want a cartoon doll to feel balanced in your hands. It has a heavy head that wobbles like the rest of the arms and legs which is a lot of fun because it is so different.
3. The smooth plastic of the doll feels wonderful and appears flawless like a cartoon. The features on the face are child safe but makes the cartoon come to life.
4. The silly hair is a blast to bend to style and special needs kids of all ages love it too.
5. The birthdate and serial number of the doll is on the back of the doll too for collecting.

This is the first cartoon doll that actually got it right because of all of the above and the Silly Hair feature is what makes this doll absolutely perfect for kids and adults collecting or just playing!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 20, 2012
I bought this doll because my 5 year-old niece asked for it for Christmas and I can't wait to give it to her. First, the doll is larger than I expected. She's over 10 inches tall, with hair that makes her head nearly 9 inches across. The hair is bright orange and the doll comes with a row of 10 different barrettes to put in her hair and a brush that goes along with it.

The doll has big, bright blue button eyes, and sweet high-top plastic tennis shoes on. Her dress is a plaid number made from real clothe and her legs are pink polka-dot plastic.

What really surprised me about this doll was the packaging. She comes in a large, clear plastic carrying case with a bright orange handle shaped like a rope with hearts on it. Tied to the package is a paper award badge that tells you the doll's name(Bea Spells-a-lot), her birthday(October 16) and her personality(a smarty-pants).

There's even pictures of hairstyles you can give your doll on a long, heavy, paper strip that should stand up to a lot of handling. This is a sweet, colorful doll that gives kids something to do(create hairstyles). I imagine that my niece will be loving Bea for a long time. She's very appealing(niece and doll).
on November 27, 2012
My granddaughter's favourite dolls are the Lalaloopsy, she brings them with her whenever she comes for visits and plays with them all the time.
on December 17, 2012
Perfect choice for my 11 yr old grand daughter. She'll love this funny red-head & all the accessories. Lalaloopsy was on her wish list.
on December 3, 2012
My granddaughter is going to just love this!!! She really wanted one of these dolls for Christmas. I am very pleased with it.
on April 17, 2013
I would give this zero stars if I could. My daughter is 4 and loves the other Lalaloopsy toys and books, so I figured this would be a hit. The head is ridiculously heavy so it makes it awkward to carry. I know they are supposed to be like rag dolls but there is no real reason for all of that weight. Also the hair clips are cheaply made and come apart easily, so she got frustrated and lost interest. An expensive toy that she maybe played with twice. If you have a Lalaloopsy lover get them the little figures instead. What a waste!
on December 25, 2012
Seriously? How is this doll rated so high? All these dolls are very creepy looking, particularly at night! they are top heavy. The legs bend to sit, but the doll just falls over from the weight of its own head. The hair curls and straightens, like it says it is supposed to, but that is all it does. it is durable though. My kid bangs it on the marble floor and she has not broke yet. For the price it is such a rip off.
on January 14, 2013
Cute doll but her head is very heavy.. My daughter wanted this doll for christmas last year but all stores was sold out. and i was not paying $80-90 for this doll (some ppl on ebay was selling it for that price (greedy) after doll was hard to find..so i waited until this year came on amazon and whaLA i found the doll at a reasonable price..

Amazon"s the BEST
on December 22, 2013
Bought her a couple months I to add to my little girl's huge collection of Lalaloopsy Dolls. She's not my favorite, but she's a cute doll and her colors are a nice contrast to the other dolls. I especially love her hair accessories.