5.0 out of 5 stars Bea Silly Hair
Published on June 28, 2012 by jess05nurseTX

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute doll
The head is too big and heavy, though the hair is cute. It's not the type of doll you cuddle up with or easily carry around if your a young child. I bought it for my grand daughter, it didn't get much attention.
Published 23 months ago by Patricia Collis

5.0 out of 5 stars Bea Silly Hair, June 28, 2012
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Bea Spells a Lot (Toy)
I have to admit that Bea looks better in the Silly Hair version. The school girl uniform on the original Bea is not as cute as the outfit worn by Bea Silly Hair. This one was a gift for a 5 year old girl, which she really enjoyed playing with. I have noticed that Bea has same hair style as Jewel in both the original and silly hair versions. The silly hairs on the pet owl are odd and supposed to be "wings" lol. I plan on getting another Lalaloopsy Silly Hair of Bea Spells a Lot just to collect myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Bea Spells a Lot (Toy)
Perfect choice for my 11 yr old grand daughter. She'll love this funny red-head & all the accessories. Lalaloopsy was on her wish list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo cute, December 3, 2012
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Bea Spells a Lot (Toy)
My granddaughter is going to just love this!!! She really wanted one of these dolls for Christmas. I am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun doll, November 27, 2012
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Bea Spells a Lot (Toy)
My granddaughter's favourite dolls are the Lalaloopsy, she brings them with her whenever she comes for visits and plays with them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Lalaloopsy Doll, July 19, 2012
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Bea Spells a Lot (Toy)
This is a high quality Cartoon Doll that finally a toy company created correctly and is a great doll series to collect. Here's why:

1. Look at the doll in its box and each one in the series is perfectly designed from head to toe including the packaging. The colors, clothing, hair, accessories are all detailed and matched to create a lovely theme for each doll.
2. When you hold the doll it feels sort of like a rag doll in your hands but is a very unique cartoonish feel because it is not a normal balanced doll and you would not want a cartoon doll to feel balanced in your hands. It has a heavy head that wobbles like the rest of the arms and legs which is a lot of fun because it is so different.
3. The smooth plastic of the doll feels wonderful and appears flawless like a cartoon. The features on the face are child safe but makes the cartoon come to life.
4. The silly hair is a blast to bend to style and special needs kids of all ages love it too.
5. The birthdate and serial number of the doll is on the back of the doll too for collecting.

This is the first cartoon doll that actually got it right because of all of the above and the Silly Hair feature is what makes this doll absolutely perfect for kids and adults collecting or just playing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 22, 2013
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Bea Spells a Lot (Toy)
Bought her a couple months I to add to my little girl's huge collection of Lalaloopsy Dolls. She's not my favorite, but she's a cute doll and her colors are a nice contrast to the other dolls. I especially love her hair accessories.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, April 17, 2013
RSteb99 (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Bea Spells a Lot (Toy)
I would give this zero stars if I could. My daughter is 4 and loves the other Lalaloopsy toys and books, so I figured this would be a hit. The head is ridiculously heavy so it makes it awkward to carry. I know they are supposed to be like rag dolls but there is no real reason for all of that weight. Also the hair clips are cheaply made and come apart easily, so she got frustrated and lost interest. An expensive toy that she maybe played with twice. If you have a Lalaloopsy lover get them the little figures instead. What a waste!

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loved it!, February 16, 2013
Amber L. Cabrera (Gainesville, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Bea Spells a Lot (Toy)
I got this for my little niece for Christmas and she loved it! She was already trying to talk me into getting her another one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute doll, February 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 25, 2013
This review is from: MGA Lalaloopsy Silly Hair - Bea Spells a Lot (Toy)
I got this for my daughter's 4th birthday, I wanted to get her one for Christmas but they were all sold out then one of the top toys for Christmas that year, she loved it and it was orange and pink her favorite colors.