Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 17, 2013
Make sure you order the correct size, unlike me. I reordered the correct size and then ordered 4 more pair, in other colors and I think 2 styles. LOVE THEM.
The man hates shopping. What man does? lol and refuses to "throw away" a perfectly good pair of shorts EVEN IF they have holes or paint on them. Ladies you know what I mean.
So, Price is excellent.
I didn't have to drag him out. Or myself for that matter. Let my fingers do the shopping on Amazon!!!! my favorite place to shop.
Nor did I explain my shopping. (They appeared magically in the drawer.)
Fit well, when you order the correct size.
They're comfortable - I take this on good authority. - his
Not too short. - just at or above the knees. -depends on your leg length. At any rate a good looking, comfortable short!
on October 7, 2012
After purchasing numerous gym shorts that were either too short or the type of material that is slippery to sit on and still smells after a wash, this is what I have been waiting for.

Very comfortable, length to my knees (short length makes me look like a dork) very breatheable, perfect for basketball, cardio and anything where you'd be sweating a lot. I want all my shorts to be this type.
on May 23, 2013
I got these for my son and they fit him well, seem to be sized properly. I do think they are a little on the thin side but they aren't see-thru so they are OK for the price.
on May 23, 2013
Real nice pair of shorts. Great pockets and fits nice. They hang to much past my knee, I would prefer them just above the knee like the picture shows.
on July 24, 2012
The shorts are very soft with deep pockets so I can fit everything in it. I would buy thes again in a second