MH3U Wii U will get Cross-Region Online and Off-TV Play !!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 28, 2013 8:46:15 AM PST
Bob Main says:
Fantastic news!

"We're working on a software update to add Cross-Region online and Off-TV play for the Wii U version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!..snip.. Cross-Region Servers: Said update will come post-launch (sometime in April)..snip..Off-TV play: Adding more to the good news package, the update will also give you the ability to play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate solely on the Wii U GamePad screen, with the Off-TV support."

Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2013/02/28/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-software-update-adds-cross-region-online-and-off-tv-play

I am so happy!

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 4:47:11 PM PST
Dracthor says:
Off-TV support, I like this feature the most. There is something about holding the game screen in front of me that I enjoy greatly. It might have something to do with the fact that I can leave the room or face a different direction without having to move my entire setup. Also being able to play a game while I am cooking makes it ten times funner.

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 10:16:13 AM PST
Buggle says:
I hope off screen Tv will also allow for 2 player local coop without the need for a 3DS.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2013 7:17:22 PM PDT
FS says:
If you can play MH3U while cooking then either you are the greatest MH player ever or you have no idea what you got yourself into. ^_^

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 3:40:42 AM PDT
Cruise says:
So the online multiplayer was initially region restricted?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 28, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 19, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Nintendo Wii U
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Nintendo Wii U by Capcom (Nintendo Wii U)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (193)