Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 22, 2011
There were easy instructions for putting them on, but I'm stupid when coming to putting them on. I wiped the screen one more time while the one side was one and then dust attached to the adhesive side. So that is my fault. They give you 3, not 2, so get it just in case you mess up like I did.
on May 23, 2011
The screen protector fits the Sony Bloggie Touch MHS-TS20 8GB perfectly with no annoying little bubbles. The instructions were thorough and easy to read. It helps that I've put on a screen protector once before. There are two screen protectors though in case the first one doesn't turn out like you would have hoped. It would be nice if a matte finish screen protector was also offered because your fingers don't glide across this surface as smoothly as a matte finish could provide.
TIP: If you still have the screen protector that comes on the Bloggie when it is new, I would recommend skipping the first instruction because you should not have any lint, dust, or smudges on your screen of any kind. So it is the best possible condition already in order to apply the new screen protector. Of course, if you don't have the original screen protector on the Bloggie, then follow the first step. A small lint free cloth is provided just for this purpose.
on June 16, 2011
Easy to apply. Glossy finish so it looks like the touch screen itself. However, the plastic must be a little thicker than some other screen protectors. I have to press firmly for it to feel my touch through the protector. If you don't mind that, a good deal for the money.
on February 3, 2013
This was a complete waste of money. The packaging and write-up advertised it as specifically for the bloggie. Well, guess what. It did not fit the screen. Regardless, I tried to use it to protect the screen but it was still an absolute fail.
on April 20, 2011
I know it's a little thing but it's also not right. It cost me as much for shipping as the product. And it came in an envelope with a 44 cent stamp on it. Cost me $2.59.
on October 21, 2012
I like the camera itself, which comes with just a wrist strap. I purchased this to protect the camera screen and the body, and a soft cover case (kind of like a little sock) with carabeener to carry the camera in. It is for my teenager, who did not want the fuss of having to unzip a hard case. She likes it, and I feel better about her wandering around with an expensive piece of technology.
on January 11, 2012
My camera was slow to focus and I found out it had Firmware 1.01 the current firmware that was released 12/23/2010 is 1.05 you can go to esupport.sony.com and find information on how to check your version and install new Firmware, The other tip is to make sure that your finger does not cover any part of the Microphone 3 holes on top as if it does your videos will have a bad clicking sound. Would be nice if they had an earphone jack.
on October 22, 2011
Screen Protector was as advertised - it was correct size, fit nicely and installed with no difficulty. I have multiple electronics needing screen protectors where the screen is not recessed. With all of them I have found the best results is to use them in conjunction with a "skin" that wraps around the edge of the device and holds it in place. Put the screen protector on first then immediately install the "skin". Without the "skin", any screen protector on an non-recessed screen will eventually peel away at the edges allowing dirt and grit to damage the original screen. YMMV.
on October 10, 2011
The protecting cover was easy to apply and arrived the same day as the camera. Fit was perfect and have a spare one in case I need it. Would recommend it to others.
on February 14, 2013
Просто хорошая плёнка. Точно по размеру. В повседневном использовании не мешает.
Just a good film. Right size. In everyday use does not interfere.