Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on May 1, 2012
Love these shoes!! They go with everything...from jeans to a cute dress. They did create a small blister at the top of my foot where the ankle strap meets the foot strap, but that went away quickly and now they are fine. My feet never hurt wearing these shoes. I brought these down to Jamaica with me and wore them almost ever night. They are definitely worth the money. They also are true in size. I normally wear an 8 and the 8 fit perfectly..no issues!
on April 26, 2013
I ordered both the 6.5 & 6 just in case. The 6.5 was a tad bit big but the 6 fit perfectly. A cute & sophisticated shoe overall. A little high for me (I normally don't wear very high shoes), but thankfully these are wedges, not heels, so that helps somewhat. I really like these shoes & they go with anything: skinny jeans, bootcut jeans, denim crops, maxi dresses, you name it!
on May 13, 2013
I am a true size 7.5 so since these seemed more like a 7 once I got them and tried them on, I had to send back for a size 8 hoping that would suffice. The 8's are a little more roomy than what I would normally prefer but not so much that I can't wear them. I may just get some inserts to put in them and that would totally solve the roomy issue. But ordering up the half size solved the shortness of the footbed problem. The style is very cute and quality is superb. The only flaw being the sizing issue. So my recommendation would be to order a half size up otherwise you may have problems.:-)
on March 3, 2013
I purchased two pairs - brown and black. Really cute and will go great with shorts, jeans and skirts! I wore for a full day and the shoes were very comfortable. The top part of the shoe looks like fabric, but it's not. Very pleased with my purchases. True to size.
on July 4, 2013
Saw these shoes and had to have them. Shown is the color I purchased. They arrived quickly and look just like they do online. They fit well, and I had NO rubbing issues at all. My problem was that they were very high for me..after wearing them a short time, I had issues navigating in them safely. I love these shoes, but must return them for my safety. I never wear heels over 2-2 1/2 inches so not used to this height..if you are used to wearing the height, I would highly recommend these shoes! Really liked them.
on March 29, 2013
The good news is these are very strappy and I can move the straps around to a better spot for my foot. They were very comfortable otherwise, just rubbed me the wrong way I guess. But cute and comfortable otherwise.
on April 22, 2012
I adore these shoes. I live in Manhattan, so I walk EVERYWHERE and they're super comfy. The only issue is they did create blisters when I wore them the first time. I tried them with tights and they worked out fine.
on April 27, 2014
So i love these shoes, fit as expected look great very very sturdy!
My only complaints are
1.) the tan color on top and the tan color on the wicker sides are closer in color then what the picture looks like so there isn't a lot of contrast
2.) I have a large prissy (by prissy i mean a tattoo that hates the world and always causes trouble) tattoo on the top of my foot that the knot of shoe that lays on the top of the foot gets heavy and hurts my foot for some wierd unpredictable reason (probably just me)
on August 15, 2013
Disappointed in myself for procrastinating in returning these & now stuck. Ok, so I read a review that said the first wear is a bit painful then they get comfy. I got them, walked in my house with them on & they felt really comfy actually. I wore them to work the next day - an office job, and each knot left reddish purple bruises on my feet by lunch time! Thankfully I always carry flats with me... Its not even that they fit tight but somehow each knot dug in. I kept meaning to return them but procrastinated because I tossed the box after my deceiving trial walk at home :( sad face about these shoes. Now that I look at them, they're not even all that cute. Perhaps I'll try to stretch them or something, I hope they don't end up too loose & still welt my feet.
on May 13, 2013
These are such cute wedges I really wish I could wear them for longer than 5 minutes. Really, I've never worn anything so uncomfortable. Every strap cut into my feet, and the hard knots on the front literally made dents down the front of my feet. When I first tried them on, it wasn't so bad, but once I started walking in them, the torture began. Omigod! By the time I got to the office and took them off, I had deep impressions of these shoes on both feet that didn't go away for hours! I don't know... maybe they were made for narrow feet, but then, they should have been sized 6.5 N, not M! The size is not not small. They're just extremely tight.