Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 2, 2014
The strap handles of the bag are breaking around the holes. I’ve never adjusted the strap handles since I purchased the bag, so I don’t understand why this is happening. Very dissappointing with price of $248 and it lasted in short period. Poor quality.
review image review image review image
22 comments145 of 153 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2015
I bought this for myself as a Christmas gift. SO very happy with it. The bag, in my opinion is quite large. I could fit my big iPad in it along with a bottle of water, snacks, makeup bag, wallet and my smart phone. Its VERY roomy. I love all the pockets. There are 2 outside pockets and I love this cause I have easy access to my car keys. There are 4 pockets inside along with a zippered pocket. This bag says classy but organized. I don't feel its a purse to be worn if you're being sloppy, i.e. in sweats. But it can be dressed down with jeans and a nice top or dressed up for the working lady. I am very satisfied with this purse.
review image
33 comments79 of 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2015
These handbags appear to be very suspicious. It is doubtful they are authentic MK handbags. There are many places online that sell MK imitations. These handbags were most likely purchased from one of those outlets as MK only sells to the high end department stores .. i.e Bloomingdale's, Saks, Macy's, Dillard's, Neiman's, Nordstrom, Lord &Taylor, etc.

Michael Kors does NOT sell to small retailers.. such as those who have online stores on Amazon.

The only way you would find authentic MK bags on Amazon would be if someone purchased MK handbags on sale at one of the major department stores and then marked them up for resale on Amazon.

I doubt this is the case as these bags have several features that do NOT appear to be authentic. And, the number of customers with complaints of the bags not holding up well is also a HUGE red flag. Authentic MK bags are very well made and will last for years to come!
11 comment42 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2013
This purse looks so beautiful but I barely used the bag and one of the straps just snapped clean in two. It's too late for the company to do anything about it, but considering how little I used the bag, the strap breaking should not have happened.
44 comments60 of 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2015
I bought this almost a year ago I absolutely love it though today it broke by the strap and I'm freaking out can I get it fixed even though I got it from Amazon? I've never mistreated this bag it's like a child to me. What happened ???
review image review image
0Comment39 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2013
Had this bag and the strap broke after 6 months - I am so disappointed to spend over $200 on a handbag and have it come apart. Michael Kors has always been a great brand...I don't know what happened. Maybe this one was defective.
33 comments71 of 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
I I ordered a purse that broke within first month of use. I wanted to have it replaced. They refused saying I had it too long and if I did want to return it I would pay shipping and handling plus restock fee Would not work with me at all. Will never be buying with this vendor again
44 comments44 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2015
The bag I received was an obvious knockoff. I returned it.
22 comments13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2014
Perfect professional purse for work, interviews, etc. As well as chic enough for everyday use. Big enough to fit my ipad, kindle, wallet, and small makeup bag That's all a girl needs that's on the go!
on March 26, 2015
Love this purse - can double for both professional and casual. Straps are long enough that it is easy to put on shoulder with one hand. The zipper is smooth. It can hold A LOT without looking too bulky - perfect for makeup bag, cell phone, small water bottle, wallet, and tablet with a little room to spare for random junk.

What I hated about this purse was an outer thread got loose and when I sent it in to Michael Kors for repair (without free shipping), it took over two months without any status update. I had to call each month to confirm it got there and it was at the repair center. I just got it back in the mail one random day (in the same box I sent it in) after I called to see what was going on. It was fully repaired but it was annoying not having any form of customer service.

It is still an awesome purse but just beware if you need repairs - you'll need a backup purse and a lot of patience.