5.0 out of 5 stars So slimming
I bought this Michael Kors coat for Christmas. It is long and form fitting. I'm used to wearing my clothing more loosely, but when I looked in the mirror, it was so slimming. Very complementary to my figure, so I didn't return it. It's warm, the length is nice, it's comfortable and classy. I'm loving it.
Published on February 19, 2011 by Noname

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run SMALL
The coat looks nice and it seems to be quite warm. My problem is that the sizes are way off. I normally wear a medium, so after reading the reviews, I ordered the large. It is still too small. If you are ordering this, you cannot go by the size here. I ended up giving the coat to my Mom.
Published on September 29, 2011 by Dsea

5.0 out of 5 stars So slimming, February 19, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars UPDATED: Runs small - but I still like the coat. Saga continues..., January 1, 2011
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I love this coat. It is light-weight but very warm. I have a Columbia jacket that is two zip-together layers which are heavy and I really wanted a coat that did not weigh a lot. I got the gunmetal color and it is a deep gray that is sophisticated and flattering.I was super bummed when one of the snaps fell apart the first day I wore it. I am waiting for a replacement coat from Amazon. I am so glad they have replacements in my size/color in stock. I purchased a large and normally wear a 12. When I first tried the coat on I thought it was too tight at the waist - but it is not uncomfortable - and I realized the style of the coat is fitted at the waist so you don't look like a big downy blob. I will be updating my review when I get the replacement coat.

UPDATED REVIEW: Received my replacement size L, Gunmetal Color, 3/4 Length Down Coat. The cut has changed! So sad that this coat is cut smaller than my original with the bad snap. I am unable to get replacement in Gunmetal Size XL (sold out) so I have ordered the Black in size XL. I will have to update this review as to the fit. I am hopeful the XL is a good fit because I wear a 12 and I could not breathe in the Size L that I most recently received. If you are a size 14 or above, you may want to pass on this completely. Update to come. (Props to the Amazon Rep that helped me with this exchange. He was of utmost assistance!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this coat, February 26, 2011
I love this coat!!! I am 5'1 and have a very hard time finding coats that don't swallow me up since I'm so short but this coat fits perfect! It does run a tad small so consider that when picking a size. I ordered a medium and mostly buy smalls in coats but the medium fits fantastic! Also I'm very happy with the look and quality of the coat. I have worn it many times this winter and it still looks brand new. I live in Georgia but recently took this coat on a trip with me to NYC in the middle of Feb so the temp was very cold but I could not have been warmer walking around the city in this coat!!! Also held up great in the snow/rain...kept me very dry and very warm! This coat is a must have!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Long Coat, January 29, 2011
This coat is great for winters in Minnesota. It is light weight and warm and is long to cover you butt and keeps it warm.

The pockets could be in a better loaction and at a better angle but I have gotten us to them. The pockets are nice for holding your gloves and other stuff but you are not going to comfrotably keep your hands in them.

The furry part of the hood can be easily zipped off too which is nice for when it is raining outside.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run SMALL, September 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great coat, January 3, 2011
This review is from: MICHAEL Michael Kors Womens 3/4 Length Down Coat (Apparel)
I bought this coat as a gift. I ordered the large, gunmetal which was the only size and color offered. The coat fits perfectly, it must run a bit small. I got it at a great price, the recipent loves the coat and the color. Happiness all around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for a minnesota winter, February 2, 2011
Got this on sale for $70 and am so happy with the coat! It came in a tiny box, which is convenient that it takes up so little room when the air is pressed out. I wear size 14, and the XL is perfect, still has room to fit over big sweaters and layers. It's cute and just nice enough to wear to work, while staying totally warm. Temperatures where I live are rarely over freezing and this coat has been the warmest I've ever had, while not being too bulky. My only complaint is that after 2 months of daily use, the interior leaks some small feathers which is annoying, but probably common with almost any down coat. Thumbs up overall, I would have happily paid double for this coat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Winter warmth, January 8, 2011
I purchased this coat for myself after many winters of freezing my backside in cold cars or while walking the dog, etc. This coat is very warm and comfortable. I jokingly say I am wearing a sleeping bag, it is, though it doesn't look bulky. The sleeves are long enough (something I frequently have trouble finding). The only thing I would like to have is a 2 way zipper on the bottom. My daughter has a similar North Face coat and she can open it from the bottom. I spent 3 times more on her coat from a specialty outdoor recreation store. For the great deal I got on Amazon.com the zipper issue is minor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right length, May 6, 2012
If you're like me, you want more than a waist-length jacket to keep you warm. I love this coat because it doesn't take a lot of weight to build in the warmth. It also doesn't look bulky like some down jackets do. I didn't care for the fur around the hood, but it easily detaches. (I gave the fur to my cat and he loved it as a plaything.)

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, January 12, 2011
Love this coat. I got a medium-which is what I usually wear in most things. At 1st, i thought it was too small, but kept it and now love the fit. Not too puffy or boxy. Fairly warm. The fur collar does make my hair staticy-but it zips off.