4.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish! But Not Very Warm!
Published on November 23, 2012 by G. Heyde

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality not up to standared and too light for winter
Published on November 30, 2012 by Tseyang

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality not up to standared and too light for winter, November 30, 2012
This jacket is really light and the down feather can be seen coming out everywhere. The stitching and quality of jacket is really not up to standard for MK. I bought the jacket in small size and the fit is great for me, and i also liked the shape and color (grey with orange inside. However it doesn't serve the purpose of protecting me against cold weather. I'm planning to return this jacket back however my husband liked the design and fit. So i'm giving it a second thought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish! But Not Very Warm!, November 23, 2012
This review is from: MICHAEL Michael Kors Women's Packable Down Coat (Apparel)
This coat fits me so well and I will probably keep it for that reason alone. I bought the size M and it is a generous enough cut to wear a sweater under. I am 5'11 and about 1501bs size 10ish! Sleeves are plently long too. This coat will not be warm enough for winter here in Illinois by any means, but would be great when you dont want a cumbersome coat for shopping or quick trips in the car. It is very light weight and packable. I wore it outside for about 10 minutes today , it was 35 degrees and quite windy, I was very cold. Would not say its a bargain at 100 bucks, it just depends on how you intend to use it. I love the simple design and the fit of this jacket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and warm, December 7, 2012
Ordered this jacket at a steal on the weekend of black friday. I love it. It is lite and warm. My only complaint is that the arm length is a bit short, but I am 5'11 so its to be expected if its not a "tall" size. Overall very happy with my purchase and would recommend without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect winter coat, May 1, 2013
I bought this for a durable/lightweight/functional coat for everyday use. I walk to work and it is warm, comfortable, easy to wash and everything I needed it to be. Don't let the lightweight feel fool you. It is warm. The downy feathers inside is perfectly adequate and will keep you nice and toasty. I am 5'5" and this coat goes down to right above my knees, give or take 2-3 inches. I LOVE the length but I do not suggest it if you are wanting something shorter.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for San Francisco, April 27, 2013
J. G. Wong (San Francisco, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
Since San Francisco can be foggy most of the year, this coat is great for layering. The coat is soft and light, which is great for packing away when it gets too warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars good item, December 29, 2012
It is not as thick as I expected, but it is as equally as expected, I really like it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't sure at first but now I really like it, December 3, 2012
It was thinner than I was expecting, but I've worn it a few times now and it seems to be very warm. This paired with a fleece shell will probably keep you quite warm but I don't think it's a jacket for the most severe cold weather. It comes with a little draw string bag that you can apparently shove the whole coat into if you feel so inclined. I'm curious to see how the stitching holds up.

5.0 out of 5 stars DOWN JACKET, February 22, 2013
SO EASY FOR TRAVELLING. KEEPS ME WARM. RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE. LOVE IT LOVE IT. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COAT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A LIGHTWEIGHT AND WARM COAT

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 6, 2013
This packable down jacket is hard to find -- it actually is more like a coat if you are short. Very warm despite the light weight. Travel with it all the time. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and light weight, December 29, 2012
This is the perfect down jacket for the Pacific Northwest climate--not too heavy. It's very light weight and comfortable. The only thing wrong with it is the snaps on the back, which serve no useful purpose and one of which keeps coming unsnapped.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›