Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on November 17, 2012
Love this wallet. Bought it to match with my MK Jet Set bag. The wallet is made very well, high quality and looks really classy! My iPhone fits in really easily too.
on January 20, 2013
Item was exactly as described and was perfect. It is a tad bit longer than my other wallets, which has been really nice. I love it and the leather is super soft.
on December 24, 2012
I love this wallet I couldn't have made a better choice. The leather is soft yet durable. Great quality wallet.
on February 6, 2014
it's cute, but don't think it's worth it for that price.
When I received mine in the mail, the soft leather was dented on back side of the wallet. so if i run my hand across the wallet, i'd feel (and see) a large bump.
had to return it for the low quality.
I ended up going to the mall and buying a different MK zip-around wallet/wristlet with more durable leather. I loove that one! and it's cheaper too $98 :)
on March 14, 2012
I love my Michael Kors wallet. Best deal. The color is perfect, goes great with and purse that I wear. Sometimes it can also be used as a small clutch. Holds many many things! Love it
on May 2, 2014
Great item. It from the real designer collection of Michael Kors. I have previously purchased other colors from the MK Outlet Store & another retailer, this wallet is authentic.
on July 7, 2013
I love this wallet! The color is what I was looking for, it has room for all my cards it works for me! The only issue I have with it, is there is a coin zipper pouch inside, and sometimes when I am zipping up the wallet, the zipper tie from the coin purse gets stuck in the zipper to close the whole wallet. Not a huge issue, but they could have made the coin's zipper pull a little smaller.
on October 23, 2014
I ordered this clutch because I needed something a littler bigger for more cards and so my dollars lay flat. THIS IS PERFECT. The leather is so smooth and the interior is just great. High quality. Definatley worth the money, no doubt in my mind. Money well spent. Get this!
on May 31, 2012
You can see the quality in manufacture, not the normal oriental stuff you find. The price is down from retail of $150 to $110, great deal.This item shipped via USPS and was here in 3 days from date of order from Florida to Omaha, great job!
on April 20, 2015
Very good looking, good quality, but not enough slots for all of my credit cards, insurance cards, etc. My current wallet, which I'm trying to find a similar replacement for, has more pockets inside and out.