Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on December 18, 2008
I fell in love with this scent while in Barbados, to purchase it there is well over $150 UDS. I found it at the NEX (Navy Exchange, for all you civilians) for $68 USD a real bargain... However Amazon has the BEST PRICE ANY WHERE!!! Even if you order it online straight from Lancome themselves it's more.
on March 7, 2009
You can't go wrong with this perfume! I get compliments a few times a week, and it lasts all day. It has a sweet floral smell that is sure to get you noticed!
on August 15, 2013
This is my favorite perfume. I love how it has such a clean, fresh scent. Another Amazon reviewer of this product likened the scent to clean laundry, and that's a good description. Miracle is sweet but not overly so. It's just a very, very good perfume.

Also, I really like that it's available here at Amazon because that means I don't have to deal with any snooty salesclerks in some of the higher-end department stores. You know the kind, who act like you don't belong at their makeup counter and like they're doing you a favor by taking your money. I hate that.
on August 23, 2013
It is Miracle and well reviewed. Nice pleasant perfume and stays long, no headaches or overpowering smell etc.

My comment is more on the price around sixty three is atleast twenty five cheaper than Leading Dept store. Make sure it is sold by Amazon directly or reputed sellers like Perfu*****. Was wary of knock-offs, but the one shipped from Amazon is genuine.

For some reason Amazon keeps rejecting posting this review, 3rd attempt....
on July 3, 2013
My wife has been a long time user of Miracle and I usually buy it in international airport duty free stores. Immediately after opening the bottle from Smart Kitchen , my wife complained this is not " Miracle" but much different . So we suspect it is counterfeit.
Emails to Smart Kitchen unanswered after 2 weeks. Complaint will now be forwarded to Amazon
on July 4, 2013
This has been my favorite for many years. I always receive many compliments, from men and women. The women would ask what am I wearing and the men want to stand beside me.
Now that I can get it here at a cheaper price, I am happy.
on June 28, 2013
I tried this at the mall and loved it. I found it much cheaper than my Chanel's Mademoiselle fragrance. It lasts long, but I don't receive the compliments like I do with the Chanel :(... I also think it is more if a spring/ summer scent... I don't think I will repurchase this fragrance - I need compliments lol ;)
on May 19, 2009
This is such an exquisite fragrance! It's very fresh and has a touch of elegance. Every time I wear it I get asked the name. I think it's great for both daytime and evening wear. I just love it. I tend to recycle my fragrances, Miracle is the one I go back to often- and it's priced just right.
on May 28, 2013
This is one of my favorite scents and I have used this perfume for several years. It is light and fresh and sweet. department store prices are high. Amazon offered the best price and delivery was swift.
on January 21, 2009
I truly consider a Miracle the finding of this huge bottle at such a small price!!!!! It arrived in a jiffy and in perfect condition. Thank you. I'll be pleased to do business with you again.