4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great but on the cheap side definetly
You get what you pay for. In this case, i recieved good looking sunglasses yet the quality obviously wasnt the best. overall good glasses that I would recommend
Published 19 months ago by niiinjaa

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy- false description!
I bought these because it said the lenses were 58mm wide. They aren't. They're the same size as my 52mm aviators. Something also worth noting-- these shades are ridiculously dark. You won't see much even in a brightly lit room. POLARIZED sunglasses aren't even this dark. Don't purchase these, I regret that I did.
Published 15 months ago by Jessie Dub

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy- false description!, May 24, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Find something else, February 25, 2014
It came missing a piece and felt like an extremely low quality. You can get something cheaper and better at Ross.

3.0 out of 5 stars this is hit or miss, September 5, 2013
When I received these glasses the nose piece on them was off centered. I think it was just a manufacturing defect but for the price that I paid I was not expecting great quality to begin with. I think that if the nose piece wasn't off centered, these would have fit great and I would have loved them. I still wear them from time to time but they sit funny on my face.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great but on the cheap side definetly, December 31, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars They be dark as hell, August 8, 2013
These are like toy sunglasses. I didn't expect them to be much different than that. The glasses in the pic are nothing like what I got. There is no way to see thru them like the pic shows. The mirror is very much a mirror on the outside.
Looking out they are SUPER dark. Way darker than any other pair of sunglasses I have worn. I only got them to make up the difference in the free shipping I needed for another item I ordered. They werent expensive, so I'm not mad. I will wear them on halloween or something

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond in the rough, September 18, 2013
Do yourself a favor forget about these expensive products and try these glasses. The quality is great sturdy and clear view. Don't pass up this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., February 6, 2012
This review is from: FULL MIRROR Mirrored Metal Aviator Sunglasses
Bought these last year in 2011, and found them to be awesome! So much so that I've actually just went and ordered a second pair (My first pair's frame bent because I fell on them while... intoxicated).

The only real negative thing that I'd have to say about these is that while first using them I got a weird breeze that goes across my eyes. Felt weird at first but I guess I got used to it. Being mirrored they are prone to scratching, so if you're planning on buying take that into account.

Overall, these are great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 29, 2014
GOOD

2.0 out of 5 stars broke easily didnt even last a whole week., June 25, 2014
Broke easily didnt even last a whole week. Sucks my boyfriend really liked them and they bent so easily. What a waste.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cheap Pair, May 20, 2014
Nothing special in these sunglasses, but for the price, they're stellar. Constantly get asked about where I got them, and people are surprised with my answer. If you're looking for high quality sun protection, spend some more money. These should purely be used for their aesthetic value.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›