4.0 out of 5 stars Great for dry skin, not for oily.
Published on June 6, 2012 by Ashley

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not care for it
i did not care for this bb primer at all. I thought it felt sticky going on and did not help my bb cream stay on any longer. Matter of fact, I thought it made me look too shiny.
Published on January 18, 2012 by Melany S. Basaran

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for dry skin, not for oily., June 6, 2012
This review is from: MISSHA M BB Boomer (BB Cream) (Health and Beauty)
Most of the reviews written for this product were written by folks with oily skin. I am here, a person with VERY dry skin, to tell you all how I feel about it. I put on my moisturizer (which is quite heavy-- L'Occitane's thickest 25% shea butter moisturizer), let that soak in for 20 minutes, then put this on. You're supposed to put it on under your BB cream, so I just applied it like I would moisturizer. The radiance / luminescence / shine / whatever is minimal and only visible before you put on your BB cream. However! I put my BB cream on top of it after it settled in, then set that with a tiny bit of translucent powder like I always do. I usually have to powder my nose later in the day and my BB cream usually looks like it's coming off around the crease by my nose and on my forehead. Not when I used the BB Boomer! My makeup still looks fantastic 10 hours later and I haven't put anything else on, powdered my nose, nada. It also promises to keep your face moist, which is true. Normally my forehead would be flaking by now, but not with this in conjunction with Missha's BB cream. Long story short: if you have oily skin, try to find an oil-managing primer. If you have dry skin: try this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes your BB cream go on better! :), July 2, 2011
This review is from: MISSHA M BB Boomer (BB Cream) (Health and Beauty)
This is basically like a makeup primer for your bb cream to make it adhere better and it does work. Its very natural like lotion/sunscreen and smells like baby powder.
It makes your bb cream go on more even and smoother so it lasts all day long!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Little Too Pink, July 18, 2013
This review is from: MISSHA M BB Boomer (BB Cream) (Health and Beauty)
Love how the Boomer keeps the BB cream in place and the added pink shimmer does make you feel girly. The only problem is that I'm olive toned and I struggle with products being too pink all the time. While I like to use this once in a while, it is not something I would use on a regular basis. Does anyone know if there is a non-pink shimmery boomer cream available anywhere?

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Worker!, February 23, 2014
This review is from: MISSHA M BB Boomer (BB Cream) (Health and Beauty)
This cream leaves my skin lustrous..like no others, & I've tried them all. Really helps hide sunspots, but not heavy or greasy..love this stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Missha Boomer, November 2, 2012
This review is from: MISSHA M BB Boomer (BB Cream) (Health and Beauty)
Awesome with my Missha BB cream perfect cover! Goes on smooth. Doesnt really brighten face like it is suppose to but as a primer it is perfect!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not care for it, January 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Pores, October 15, 2013
This review is from: MISSHA M BB Boomer (BB Cream) (Health and Beauty)
Great product! This cream definitely concealed my large pores allowing my make up application to look flawless. It works great during the hot and cold, windy weathers for me and I have combination skin. I really love the smell of this too. It's a very soft, innocent smell actually. Will definitely have to purchase more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh, July 17, 2013
This review is from: MISSHA M BB Boomer (BB Cream) (Health and Beauty)
Makes my face really shiny/greasy-feeling. The shimmer is nice for my cheekbones, but not on my forehead/nose/chin. I would skip this and just use regular moisturizer beneath Missha's BB cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 8, 2014
This review is from: MISSHA M BB Boomer (BB Cream) (Health and Beauty)
Definitely a must buy! I am Chinese and 45 yrs old. My skin looks fabulous and no other BB cream has done the job! A++++++

4.0 out of 5 stars Missha BB Boomer, February 17, 2014
This review is from: MISSHA M BB Boomer (BB Cream) (Health and Beauty)
I love the way it smells and feels great. Not greasy at all and gives your face that little extra brightness.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

MISSHA M BB Boomer (BB Cream)
$24.99 $9.69