5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this product!, November 16, 2013
This review is from: MISSION Skincare Maximum Strength Muscle Rub Pain Relieving Gel, 2.5-Ounce Box (Misc.)
This product is easy to use, and does truly relieve pain. I use it on my lower back (chronic) as well as any other area that has aches and pain from arthritis. For my husband and my self, we are sold on this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, June 17, 2013
It works!, goes on smoothly, and makes the pain go away, at least for a while. Just bought some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find, November 11, 2012
Ellie S "Ellie" (Southern Indiana) - See all my reviews
I found this product at Meijers. It was at a reduced price because they were no longer selling it.I suffer from severe calf pain and this product beats anything I have tried. It may cost more than the other muscle relaxers, but it really works! As long as I can find it I will continue to use it. Give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 10, 2011
Bought this for my son last Christmas. He finally tried it after a long week of Lacrosse workouts and LOVES it! Scent not too strong and not greasy. Easy to apply.