5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous Mix Monsters
Published on August 8, 2012 by Julie

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable but limited
Purchased these as a Christmas gift for my daughter. At first, she loved that she was able to dress up her Shuffle but none of the eye stickers would stick to the device. Its cute with just the body cover but would have been nice to sport the "eye".
Published 8 months ago by Katherine J Benavides

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous Mix Monsters, August 8, 2012
Great 4th gen ipod Shuffle cover! Comes in set of two. Most importantly, secure fit and rubber material provides some cushioning in case of an accidental drop. Easy to play while inside cover and the Shuffle clip is accessible while in the cover - never have to take it out. The fun design is easy to hold and easy to spot - no more lost Shuffle! Would definitely buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great, September 2, 2013
This review is from: MIX MONSTERS iPod Shuffle 4G Cases - Red-Blue Set of 2 (Electronics)
I found that you had to lick the stickers to get them to stick, for some reason, but once I did that, they stay on just fine! I've had mine stick for well over 3 weeks now, and it's showing no signs of giving up. For those of you having issue with it sticking, give that a try.

The cases I got are adorable, and really help me keep track of the think--it's so tiny! It also really helps give a surprising bit of protection, and makes it easier to hold onto. I'm very happy that I got this case; it cheers me up each time I look at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mix Monsters, October 27, 2012
I LOVE these little guys. So cute, and the price is just right. I've bought cheap rubber/silicon electronic cases before that weren't so great, these are nice and thick though. The colors are great too because they are bright and noticeable, these little shuffles are easy to lose. Also, the clip still works through the back! Best of all though is the feet and arms, I wrap the cord of my earbuds around the feet and the arm holds the buds themselves in place nicely. No more jumbled mess to untangle every time I want to listen to music. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars I ♥ these!, October 19, 2012
My kids received iPod Shuffles last Christmas and we thought these cases would be just the thing to protect them. They are AMAZING! Not only are they super cute, if your child should happen to drop their iPod (face it, it happens) the cases are just enough to protect them. The silicone limbs and antennae even help them bounce. I highly recommend purchasing these if you are gifting a Shuffle to a younger person. I'm sure they have done their job a hundred times over in our house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 12, 2013
Cute and does the job. My daughter loves to carry her little monster around and it offers protection in case she drops it.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are AWESOME!, March 13, 2014
Fit great and protect wonderfully. Love the soft rubber feel and the way cute eye stickers to give the iPod that monster look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cases - fun for kids, January 6, 2014
The kids love the cases for their ipod shuffles. It's a great idea. The one thing I was disappointed in, which is minor, is that the "eyeball stickers" that came with it did not seem to have any adhesive on the back. We had to use 2 sided tape to get them to stick to the ipod.

Overall we really like the cases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost but not quite, August 31, 2013
The cases themselves are great. I aboslutely needed one because I think you can never be too careful. Then a week later the sprinklers on my campus caught me and thankfully the case was there lol. My only problem was with the stickers, which weren't sticking. Those were not of much importance to me however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, July 27, 2013
Very cute covers. People comment on how cute they are often, and they are still easy to use the shuffle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Cases, June 10, 2013
These iPod covers fit over the shuffle nice and snugly and look really cute as well. As other reviewers have said, the eyes don't stick to your iPod, but this wasn't an issue for us.

MIX MONSTERS iPod Shuffle 4G Cases - Red-Blue Set of 2