Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on September 2, 2013
I found that you had to lick the stickers to get them to stick, for some reason, but once I did that, they stay on just fine! I've had mine stick for well over 3 weeks now, and it's showing no signs of giving up. For those of you having issue with it sticking, give that a try.

The cases I got are adorable, and really help me keep track of the think--it's so tiny! It also really helps give a surprising bit of protection, and makes it easier to hold onto. I'm very happy that I got this case; it cheers me up each time I look at it.
on October 19, 2012
My kids received iPod Shuffles last Christmas and we thought these cases would be just the thing to protect them. They are AMAZING! Not only are they super cute, if your child should happen to drop their iPod (face it, it happens) the cases are just enough to protect them. The silicone limbs and antennae even help them bounce. I highly recommend purchasing these if you are gifting a Shuffle to a younger person. I'm sure they have done their job a hundred times over in our house.
on October 22, 2014
Great for my toddler's ipod! I decided to give my boy my old ipod shuffle... which was pink (not that there's anything wrong with boys having pink if he wants it... but having a monster cover is a lot better!)
It's so cute... and saved me about $50 from having to buy another ipod. It stays on well, it's rubbery and fits well and doesn't slide around easily. The middle is an eye sticker and the outside is that rubbery-type material. I'd recommend, I'd buy again.
on March 14, 2014
I bought this because it looks really cute and it fits my iPod shuffle perfectly. I have two issues with it, however. 1) It doesn't cover the back of the iPod, where the clip is. That's awful, because while the rest of the iPod is protected from scratches, the back isn't. Now i would need a decal to protect the back of it. 2) The eyes just doesn't stick. It doesn't stick at all. -_- None of them sticks. I had to paste a double-sided tape on it so that it would stick to my iPod. Other than that, it works great.
on January 7, 2014
These cases were pretty good. They fit the iPod we bought perfectly, and they were very cute. However, the little eyeball stickers weren't actually stickers at all, but more like window clings material and would stay on the play/pause button like advertised. That was pretty disappointing, but otherwise the product was great. I would consider buying from here again.
on May 11, 2015
I bought because my grandkids would have a less likely chance of loosing their ipod shuffle....it helped. They did say stickers keep falling off but thats could be because they are young and most likely peeled at them.
on January 17, 2014
we bought these along with an IPOD Shuffle for our 9 yr old grandson for Christmas, knowing how rough little boys can be on things! they are really cute and fit the unit snugly, and so offer that extra cushion in case of accidental drops.
on January 6, 2014
The kids love the cases for their ipod shuffles. It's a great idea. The one thing I was disappointed in, which is minor, is that the "eyeball stickers" that came with it did not seem to have any adhesive on the back. We had to use 2 sided tape to get them to stick to the ipod.

Overall we really like the cases.
on January 1, 2014
Purchased these as a Christmas gift for my daughter. At first, she loved that she was able to dress up her Shuffle but none of the eye stickers would stick to the device. Its cute with just the body cover but would have been nice to sport the "eye".
on January 7, 2014
My wife loved these little gizmos......but alas, I didn't read the ad too carefully. She has the ORIGINAL iPod Shuffle and not the new(and obviously improved.....read as "SMALLER") iPod Shuffle 4G. So, try as we might, we could not get the little guys around the bigger body of the original Shuffle. Too bad....these are really cool at a good price. Maybe I can find ones that will fit the original Shuffle.