Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 5, 2016
This cleanser is the perfect compliment to my first cleanse (which is oil). It takes a very small amount product and a very small amount of water to activate the foam. And beware because something about foaming cleaners is addictive. The scent is light and pleasing and it washes off very easily. This reminds me of the Sheisedo foaming cleaners but it's 1/4 the price! Also I think that Sheisido is more exfoliating. Please note that this is not like the typical American cleanser. This will leave you squeaky clean vs moisturized. It's best to follow with a toner, essence and then moisturizer. Without those, you might become dry. I have somewhat dry sensitive skin and have had no issues with irritation. Highly recommended.
Update: After using this my skin started to feel a little tight after use. So, I feel that i no longer need to do a second cleanse. Will continue to use the Banilla Cleanser only. As Summer arrives, I might need to add this back in. Will update if I do!
on April 17, 2016
Great product. Came in early, large enough bottle that will last me several months. The bubbles is frothy and thick, it really cuts through my oils and leaves my skin feeling clean without feeling tight. I'd recommend this product for people with oily or combination skin, the foam in this product could be too drying for people with dry skin.
on June 23, 2016
I had high expectations of this product going in and I must say I love how my skin feels after washing with this product. It feels very clean but not dry however I don't recommend buying the snail repair ampoule or face cream as I have seen no noticeable improvement in my skins hydration
on April 26, 2016
This cleanser is amazing! With only the smallest amount it foams and cleans your face completely, leaving no residue. My combination skin loves this! It feels soft and creamy while washing your face and does not dry your skin out. Definitely the best cleanser I've ever used
on July 6, 2016
I didn't like the product, it doesn't really takes off the make up completely, you would still need to use something to clean over, before washing, after the wash i end up using a regular soap, as i always feel that something is still on my face. Not happy at all!
on July 25, 2016
I decided to try this cleanser as part of my exploration into Korean skin care. It is absolutely amazing! It is so creamy and massages into the skin easily. I feel like it does a great job getting all of my makeup off. My skin is clearer and smoother after using it for several weeks. I often use it in combination with my Clarisonic Mia.
on March 12, 2016
This did not dry out my skin, and it feels nice while using it, but it caused my skin to break out. I'm 37 and have sensitive skin that is not acne prone, but this product was not good for my skin type.
on January 6, 2016
I was hesitant to change products on my sensitive skin, yet my skin loves this wash. My face is clearing, soft and happy with it
on July 8, 2016
Really a very nice cleanser, my face is so soft and clean.
on May 30, 2016
Used with konjac sponge, this cleanser is magical