Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 5, 2015
A little bit disappointed in the quality of this wallet chain. The bottom one is extremely flimsy- my husband ended up having to take it off because if he accidentally sat on it, it ended up coming apart- he had to repair it several times. Also, the skulls and the bullets on the middle chain are plastic (though they appear to be metal) and actually pretty cheap looking. The top chain is fairly decent, but still pretty cheap looking. Overall, I'd have to say that I'm unhappy with my purchase- I was hoping for a nice chain for my husband's wallet....
on July 26, 2014
It's cool and i wear it... the only thing is that I only had it on for 5 minutes when the larges chain (the 3rd one) broke because it snagged on my bed post. It's a little cheap in material, but other than that a good Wallet Key Chain.
on August 12, 2015
It feels like you can easily break it but other then that I love it and it came extra fast compared to the date it was said to come ( August 22 - September 3)
So 5 stars great buy
on September 8, 2014
It broke within 2 days of receipt. Need to be made in higher quality. I really liked this product until the rings came lose.
on June 22, 2014
It was a little smaller than I expected but all in all I was very pleased with it. worth the price.
on February 4, 2015
this "alloy" is chromed plastic. if i knew that i wouldn't have wasted my money on it.
on March 2, 2015
looks cool but Cheap. fell apart when I opened it. will not be order from them again.
on August 21, 2014
fast delivery ,item was just as described , very happy with my purchase
on August 28, 2014
Design is cool. But Chains should be made with better materials.
on December 18, 2015