4.0 out of 5 stars Nice buy
It was a little smaller than I expected but all in all I was very pleased with it. worth the price.
Published 4 months ago by Michael Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke so soon ‘︿’
It's cool and i wear it... the only thing is that I only had it on for 5 minutes when the larges chain (the 3rd one) broke because it snagged on my bed post. It's a little cheap in material, but other than that a good Wallet Key Chain.
Published 2 months ago by Destiny

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice buy, June 22, 2014
This review is from: MKPLY Cool Fashion Men's Trousers Wallet Key Chain Punk Pants Skull Stud Motorcyle Jean Gothic EMO Rock (Office Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke so soon ‘︿’, July 26, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap, September 8, 2014
It broke within 2 days of receipt. Need to be made in higher quality. I really liked this product until the rings came lose.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with my, August 21, 2014
fast delivery ,item was just as described , very happy with my purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 28, 2014
Design is cool. But Chains should be made with better materials.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 24, 2014
Broke after wearing a few times