Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Lyrics??? Does the Memorex MKS-SS1 SingStand Home Karaoke System show lyrics somewhere (like regular Karaoke)?
asked by Monch on July 11, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Actually it doesn't... but printing out the lyrics of ANY song from Lyrics.com (I think thats the website) will do the same thing.... Even better really because you will never have to invest money to add songs to a karaoke system.

Don't let the fact that you won't have scrolling lyrics on a screen to stop you from buying this..... It is surprisingly a feature you will be happy with.... the system dubs out the vocals (but I believe you hear them at a faint level which actually helps the singer)

I have ordered it and haven't used it but I know quite a few people who have it and had the same concern about the lyrics, none of which are disappointed and are actually happy its made that way!!!

Good luck, I hope you buy it and enjoy it!!
Tammy Stubbs answered on December 18, 2009
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
WE used the Karaoke Anywhere app on our IPOD which provides lyrics to lots of songs. It was relatively inexpensive app and was better then printing lyrics out.
Crooner answered on September 2, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My daughters just got this and I'm looking for any info that states basically what you just said. The pictures on the box look like it has this functionality, but clearly it does not. Thank you for clarifying. I wish they stated this on the box.
L. Melledy answered on March 18, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
iPod uses MP4 format. Download the karaoke songs to your PC, convert it to MP4, then upload to the iPOD. You'd have everything.
See I told you answered on October 14, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You will need to download it and do a little twisting before it can be shown on your Ipod. It can be accomplished since most of Asian countries are using laptops as karaoke machines.
yosuperyo answered on November 27, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Can you turn off the voice over effect on the microphone or is it always on?
Name Withheld answered on November 8, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product