Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "MLB 13 The Show - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save over 90% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
MLB 13 The Show - Playstation 3
|Price:||$11.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$48.99 (82%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Multiple all-new game modes bring unique gameplay experiences to The Show.
- All-New Playoff Mode includes an unparalleled in-stadium atmosphere that replicates the excitement and tension of October baseball.
- Revamped Franchise and Road To The Show modes with expanded options and new gameplay experiences.
- Completely-new beginner mode and instructional enhancements make The Show the best pick-up and play baseball experience.
- Improved Play Now mode streamlines gameplay for the option to play faster, simpler games.
- New commentary and a new voice in the booth provide updated analysis and color commentary.
- Save files between the PS3 and the PS Vita via the PlayStation Network. Sync your Season, Franchise and Road to the Show saves and load them on either platform to continue the action anywhere.
- Play with friends around the world at no extra cost on PlayStation Network.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
So Real, It’s Unreal
MLB 13 The Show allows you to experience the MLB like never before. Its jaw-dropping realism doesn’t just capture every detail and mechanic of the sport, it captures the raw emotion of Major League Baseball. Improvements to Diamond Dynasty, Franchise, and Road To The Show modes make MLB 13 The Show the most realistic baseball game ever, while the addition of all-new game modes expand gameplay options even further.
If it can happen in baseball, you can experience it in The Show. Whether it’s the moment you’re called up to the majors, a sacrifice fly to left field, or crushing a walk-off homer to win it all, every big, emotional moment in baseball can be yours. And The Show delivers it with such realism, it’s like it really happened.
- Multiple all-new game modes bring unique gameplay experiences to The Show
- All-New Playoff Mode includes an unparalleled in-stadium atmosphere that replicates the excitement and tension of October baseball
- Revamped Franchise and Road To The Show modes with expanded options and new gameplay experiences
- Completely-new beginner mode and instructional enhancements make The Show the best pick-up and play baseball experience
- Improved Play Now mode streamlines gameplay for the option to play faster, simpler games
- New commentary and a new voice in the booth provide updated analysis and color commentary
- Save files between the PS3 and the PS Vita via the PlayStation Network. Sync your Season, Franchise, and Road to the Show saves and load them on either platform to continue the action anywhere.
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
So to hear people bash MLB 2013 The Show for slight improvements, or similarities to last year's game is beyond me. When I sit back and look at the big picture of where sports games have been and what they are now, it's incredible. Even in the last five years it's a crazy positive difference.
Anyhow, this year's game is very similar to lasts, I haven't gone out and read any reviews so these are just my thoughts upon playing a few games today. I will update as I see fit as I play more. The changes are subtle, just like the game of baseball. The game though is still fantastic.
Also I typically play against the computer, on legend, in franchise mode. I want the most simulation type experience possible. So I turn off the strike zone and most feedback except for pitch speed. I also make everything as manual as possible.
The first thing I noticed with this year's game is the change from a circular batting curser to a more oval two hash marks type shape. Of course you can change this in the options but I think it is more correct to actual baseball. The bats sweet spot is longer than it is tall so it should be like this, not a circle. We still have the same power/regular/contact swing options too, which I like.
The biggest difference in hitting it seems is that the "window" for the batter to hit the ball is far different, and easier I might add.Read more ›
I can't comment on the negativity that this is just a roster update, because I didn't play 2011 or 2012. I own 2010 and in my opinion this game is head over heels better from 2010 to 2013. Graphics, game play, and overall presentation are much better than 2010.
I have spent some good hours playing this game and I have loved every second of it. If you want a true baseball simulation this is the game for you. If you are looking for an easy game where you hit a homerun every other at bat, hit .540 with 85HR....this probably isn't the game for you.
Those aspects however are no longer holding the franchise back. MLB 13: The Show is the iteration that pulled everything together to finally become a complete product and in doing so will absolutely deserve to be in contention for "Best of" awards late this year.
*Gameplay and Authenticity
The unforgiving nature of The Show has finally eased off with the expansion of the hitting timing window. Far more rewarding and satisfying, hitting success has improved dramatically but not to any sort of unrealistic level. Averages were so consistently low in the past, with too many instances of timing and placement feeling "right" but still being punished, that now it just feels far more fair. Ultimately fan factor is being impacted here to a great extent.
All facets of MLB 13 show improvement over MLB 12. No longer unforgiving at the plate the overall balance and variety in games has increased. Scores are more realistic and producing runs through means other than home runs is a more viable strategy. Comebacks can be made and momentum and confidence are factors.
Changes to make "Guess Pitch" less of a crutch have proved worthwhile, and the new throwing meter provides more involvement and control over events in the field. Franchise mode benefits from new budgetary adjustments, scouting overhaul, and numbered player ratings.Read more ›
This review will only deal with playing a season against the cpu, on Franchise mode. For a more complete review of the many other game modes offered with this game, see the many other reviews posted on this site. I expect that the following will also be most meaningful to those who are already familiar with The Show series.
To start- the graphics are again amazing, and include many new player animations, as well as individualized player batting stances, pitching motions, and mannerisms. The change is fairly subtle from last year, however, since it is hard to improve on something that is so good to begin with.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product as described with fast shipping and delivery! Good quality product.Published 22 days ago by Amilcar Estrella
Love MLB The Show, Fun and very entertaining! Love PS3! All around a great gaming experience! Thanks!Published 4 months ago by Heaven