Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 23, 2011
This was the best condition a order was i highly recommend this seller to card or baseball collectors.The delivery came in only 4 days and was packaged well.
on November 6, 2011
Baseball cards for my 8 year old grandson. He had started collecting them earlier this year. I could watch him, and see myself at the same age. This is a perfect Christmas gift for him, and it will contain a note to his mother, not to throw away the baseball cards.
on February 9, 2014
I was expecting to receive two boxes of MLB 2011 Topps Complete Factory Set baseball cards identical to the one pictured in the above advertisement. Instead, I received two cardboard boxes with stickers stating "Do Not Open Contents Sold as Package." The MLB 2013 sets were exactly as advertised, and I was expecting the 2011 sets to be the same.

I have two grandsons for whom I have collected these baseball cards each year since their births. One grandson will be 18 in March, and I have never received a "Like New" product when I was expecting a "New" product. All the other boxes through the years have been as those advertised in the above picture. I fear the value of his collection will have been reduced by this purchase and would like to exchange these two boxes 2011 MLB Topps complete factory sets for two as advertised in the picture above.

Please send any return correspondence to llbutcher@wolcottpartners.com as I purchased this merchandise and not my husband.
on January 31, 2012
While Topps has essentially become the "only game in town" when it comes to boxed annual sets, they do continue to design their sets well. The cards are glossy and well designed. As usual, Topps includes a very informative set of statistics for each player on the back of the cards. There is a good mix of individual player cards, and cards that highlight other aspects of the teams and past year. Nothing fancy, but a nice set of cards nonetheless.
on December 9, 2011
I have purchased complete sets of baseball cards by topps for years and my grandsons love and enjoy the set. They are complete have all players and additional players you can't purchase anywhere. I would recommend these cards to anyone who enjoys baseball and is a collector of baseball cards.
on December 27, 2011
The purchase was very fast and the product was A+. It's the third time we have purchased TOPP Baseball Cards from Amazon. It was a very good experience.
on October 17, 2011
A complete set of new MLB Baseball cards was received quickly, in pristine condition and packaged exceptionally well. Thank you.
on January 7, 2014
When I was a kid, baseball cards was a way I kept myself plugged into the sport. Now that trading cards are largely a very poor investment and baseball stats are readily available for free online... I just don't see the point anymore. But if you still are hanging in there and want to collect... Topps is really the Ford of the hobby.
on June 25, 2013
I've been collecting baseball cards for many years and this set is a great set. There are plenty of cards and they look beautiful. It a typical high quality product that Topps always produces.
on September 16, 2013
I ordered what I was expecting to be an unopened, sealed factory set of 2011 Topps MLB trading cards , and that is exactly what I recieved. Very appreciative of it.