Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MLB Los Angeles Dodgers Mr. Potato Head
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 1, 2009
I bought this to my sister and even when it's smaller than a regular Potato it's very cool, specially if you like Dodgers and you want this for your collection. I don't think that this is a toy for childrens.
on June 18, 2013
The toy is adorable, and will be used more for decorative purposes. I purchased it with the intend to give to a friend; wished the packaging was in better condition.
on January 18, 2013
I bought this product as a christmas gift for a friend who is a HUGE LA Dodgers fan. I'm happy to say he loved the gift and to this day is still thanking me for it.
on December 12, 2013
Very cool! The box was a little damaged but I am very happy with my purchase. Great Christmas gift for my brother!
on October 7, 2013
This was a gift for my godson, his dad is a huge Dodgers fan. They were both so excited when he opened this.
on June 23, 2008
It seemed like a cute idea and my girls thought it was fun for an hour or so but its kinda small and I think I would just get a regular bigger potato head next time.