Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Color: San Francisco Giants|Change

on July 1, 2011
I wasn't sure I would really like it. I ordered it because I love LAAngeles
and purses. But I did, it's everything plus more. Looks great, roomy and
comfortable to carry! I ordered more for my friends.
on January 23, 2014
This purse is so trendy and the perfect purse for a teen - especially one that does not like to
carry the typical purse style, it is also perfect for a woman. Show your team pride w/your own
team.
on September 9, 2012
This bag is great to go to the game. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. Bag is a bit delicate and I probaby wouldn't put a lot of heavy items in it, but it is certainly a cute little bag for the weekend or to go to the gym or running errands. The straps are sort of delicate and are lined with what feels like cardboard. Overall, bag is cute, lightweight and nice.
on August 29, 2011
The reason I gave this purse 3 stars is because its Yankees!! I like the purse but it is small! The snap that holds it closed is a maganet and it has already came through the hoodie type material.
on August 22, 2015
It's a "decent" purse at best. I bought this for my wife and the quality is sub-par. The front pocket where the "D" is quickly came UN-stitched. My wife absolutely LOVED the purse and would be still using it today if it wasn't for the quickly degrading value of it. It picks up a dirty look pretty quick, and the stitching just didn't hold. She not one of those women that packs it with half the bedroom either.

As far as looks, she loved it, everything else really let her down. She's long moved on to another purse by now sadly. For the price, I cannot recommend this.
on May 19, 2013
I bought this to carry with me to the Rays game. It's a little small for daily use, but for a pair of glasses, a wallet, a phone and a few other small things it's fine. It is really cute and I've gotten several compliments on it. Quality is good for a fabric purse.
on August 12, 2014
I didn't like it and returned it only because of the way it was made. If i would have looked at the picture more closely, i would have seen that it was made with the seams on the outside and all stitching made it look like it was done inside out but that is the way it was meant to be and I just didn't care for it
on December 31, 2013
Originally this was missing from my order and I was sooo frustrated. I wrote Amazon and received a replacement one at no cost of course but with no questions asked and it arrived within 2 days. Way to go. I thought for sure it was going to be a headache and a half but it was so nice to be taken care of the way they took care of me. This purse is AWESOME! Easy to see into, no digging and digging for my keys. LOVE LOE LOVE IT!
on May 5, 2014
This is the perfect purse for game days. I use it all the time when attending my son's games. Not only does it support my favorite baseball team - the Chicago Cubs, it is a durable *yet cute" purse for sitting in the bleachers. Plus, it cleans easy and is very roomy.
on April 4, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for- really cute casual bag. Price was great too- usually MLB, particularly Yankees, stuff is pretty expensive. Just have to be careful with this. Like normal sweatshirt material, it soaks up everything, which means you have to be careful not to stain it.