5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses for a loyal fan!
I didn't really care that much about the quality of these shades - it's all about the SF Giants with me. HOWEVER, these are really nice sunglasses. So nice, in fact, I went back and ordered two more just in case I lost the first, and then the second. I can't believe these were so inexpensive! I'm ready for the bright days of summer now.
Published on May 15, 2011 by Susan Ivey

3.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For
For such a cheap price, who can complain? Even despite the flaws, it's a great way to support your favorite baseball team. But here's what you need to know, pros and cons:

PROS:
- Does its job well and protects your eyes from the sun (and wind; I biked with them on)
- Great way to support your favorite team
- Looks good, but nothing stellar (ha,...
Published 8 months ago by Jake Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, November 18, 2013
Jake Wilson (Novato, CA USA) - See all my reviews

PROS:
- Great way to support your favorite team
- Looks good, but nothing stellar (ha, blowing people away with your $7 - $10 sunglasses, that'll be the day)
- Comfortable, if a bit snug
- Dirt cheap!

CONS:
- Definitely on the small side, only for people with medium-sized melons (:P) (and even then, a close fit)
- Cheap plastic ==> minimal durability (broke in a SINGLE MONTH, along the upper lens frame where your brow is)
~ The lenses are a bit on the dark side, but ultimately posed no problems FOR ME (to each their own)

All in all, I'd say I got my money's worth. If only it had lasted longer, then it would have been a better buy, four stars instead. I was real bummed to lose them so quickly. And I leave you with...

BEAT LA!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses for a loyal fan!, May 15, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars FOR THOSE SUNNY DAYS, June 30, 2011
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants Sunglasses (Eyewear)
For all those hot, sunny days at the ball park these are a must. Not heavy duty. Not fine optics. But a fun item to support the team at a very low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, July 11, 2013
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants Sunglasses (Eyewear)
These sunglasses are really nice. The only problem was that they were a little too small for my husbands head but my son was so excited to get them. I think they fit normal size adult heads but might be a little tight by the ear. Anyways, way worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, June 23, 2013
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants Sunglasses (Eyewear)
The Sunglasses fits kids very well, not so much for adults. Or at least adults with big melons like myself. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Giants sun glasses, July 21, 2013
Absolutely terrible
Saddest sun glasses I ever purchased
The fit is terrible
They are so bad a product I would wear nothing if they were all I had

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stocking stuffer, December 6, 2011
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants Sunglasses (Eyewear)
Having two grandsons aged 15 and 16 can be a real problem for birthday and Christmas gift giving, and not just in terms of staying within my budget. I am trying very hard to avoid giving in to giving the boys cash or gift cards until they turn 18. Both of them are baseball fans, so I took a chance on these sunglasses. Well, in spite of being made in China, these are licensed major league baseball products, are colorful, and very well made. The ones I bought were the S. F. Giants and L. A. Dodgers. The sunglasses actually verge on being cool. This review will be updated after Christmas when I get a chance to observe their reactions. Hopefully Grandma has hit a home run. In the meantime, I'm a Cardinals fan and am going back to find pairs for me and my brother.

December 26 update: My 15-year old grandson loved the sunglasses. His 18-year old sister took one look at them and proclaimed them "awesome."

1.0 out of 5 stars Flawed, September 21, 2013
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants Sunglasses (Eyewear)
The structure was good. If, there hadn't been a flaw in the lens, it would have been a great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sunglasses, May 25, 2011
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants Sunglasses (Eyewear)
These glasses are fine. I mean... They're $8.00 sunglasses, so you can't expect much, but they fit and they haven't broken yet, so I'm happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and perfect look!, July 28, 2011
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants Sunglasses (Eyewear)
If you're a true Giants fan, get this! I got it for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. It fit his face perfectly, and for the price, you can't complain.

MLB San Francisco Giants Sunglasses