5.0 out of 5 stars love them!
Published on September 8, 2011 by Lindsey

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the color recieved
First of all it took over 2 weeks to recieve my product then when it got here it wasn't leopard print it was only plain brown. Very disappointed!
Published on October 5, 2011 by Jess

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, September 8, 2011
This review is from: MLC EYEWEAR® Vintage "Buddy" Wayfarer Leopard Frame Glasses (Eyewear)
The only thing that I would probably advise about these glasses is that they are not exactly like the picture. The frames almost fade from a brown to a light pink from the top of the frame to the bottom of the frame. I liked them even better that way though, so I was pleasantly surprised! Just a heads up though. If I figure out how to add a picture, I will. They are super cute either way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buddy Wayfarer leoopard frames., July 24, 2013
I really like these glasses. I rated them a five because they fit comfortably on my face and they don't overshadow the brow area. The lenses are clear and these glasses give any person a look of distinguishment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking Good!!, February 19, 2013
These glasses are awesome, great look without breaking the pockets. Shipped on time and got to me with the quickness!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 14, 2014
These glasses reminds me of the black ones, if you did purchase the black one don't buy these. In the picture the cute looks really light but when you get them they are very dark. I thought it was gold in the frames.They are cute tho

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, April 17, 2013
I like these glasses a lot! The picture adds a glare to the frame that first made me think i had the wrong product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the color recieved, October 5, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful fashion statement, November 26, 2011
Durable. awesome looking glasses! its just really hard to keep lens clean. You really need to keep a micro cloth get them real clean!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just need a little shade!, June 9, 2014
I just needed that classic look, I found it with these. I would shop there again with no problem. Thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars HIDEOUS COLOR, July 26, 2014
The color did not match the description nor the picture displayed. Hideous light clear brown with random black dots trying to make it look like leopard print.

Don't even bother with this product! Waste of my money purchasing it and waste of my time having to return it. Ridiculous!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 24, 2014
I bought these glasses because thought it would be like photo that exhibit but are of lower quality and very fragile and do not look anything like the sample. I did not like at all.