4.0 out of 5 stars Small and good quality overall
I really love this little fella! Is small and good looking at the same time! It DOES support up to 32Gb so far, the description says up to 16Gb but for me, it works with my 32Gb micro SD card.
Published on August 24, 2012 by Roberto Lopez

1.0 out of 5 stars At first was great then suddenly died!!
Before this I had your typical large awkward 2 inch 4gb usb drive on my key chain. With all the keys I had it was time to look for something smaller! Found this on Amazon, slipped in a another small class 6 8gb micro SD card and it works great! Perfect for my keychain. I have used it in many different USB computer slots with no problems at all. Very pleased...
Published on February 5, 2010 by Danny K

1.0 out of 5 stars At first was great then suddenly died!!, February 5, 2010
Danny K (Middletown, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MOBILEMATE MicroSD / MicroSDHC / Memory Stick Micro M2 USB 2.0 Card Reader / Writer supports upto 16GB MicroSDHC and 16GB M2 (Personal Computers)

UPDATE MAY 2010:
Product suddenly stopped working. changed my rating!

FINAL UPDATE 2011:
Purchased the USB 2.0 Micro SD card reader writer made by HDE and it has been working for a year now! Great product for $1.50.

3.0 out of 5 stars Note: Not a SanDisk, deceptive, December 4, 2013
works just fine, no complaints, just wanted to put out there that this is not labeled with any brand in particular, though it is designed to look like the popular SanDisk model of this type. Still works great though, just feels a bit cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a piece of crap!!!, August 19, 2011
I ordered two of these and within two weeks, the first one fell apart, part of it broke off in my USB port on my computer. I spent quite a bit of time digging it out. I thought maybe that one was poorly made and used my other one, it fell apart in about the same time frame. These suck, poor quality, don't buy, get something different.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and good quality overall, August 24, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars convenient, February 15, 2013
it's nice if your phone acts crazy sometimes when you connected it straight to the pc.
Has come in handy for my graphic design business.

4.0 out of 5 stars MobileMate MicroSD Micro SDHC Mem Stick, February 1, 2013
Just bought an 8" Tablet and it uses those really small mem cards. Older 7" Tablet uses the bigger sized ones and I couldn't use them so I bought some 32gb mem cards and this reader is perfect for all applications.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, January 29, 2013
Very good price, and free two day with prime is nice. It doesn't seem like the most sturdy piece, but it does the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked twice - that's it., August 9, 2010
Fortunately, it was cheap, so it didn't stink so badly when it suddenly stopped working. I would suggest going with a different brand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Micro m2 usb card reader, September 13, 2010
I purchased this item because it was a hassle to poll the sd card around and put it in to the card adapter and then into my pc.My laptop didnt have a slot to put in the micro sd adapter so i couldnt upload it to my laptop and it is really inconvenient to carry around my camera adn usb cable to upload the picture/video into my laptop. I decided to purchase this product and i love it. It is a bit fragile but as long as you are not banging it agains things or put it on your car keys or anything, it should be fine. I put it on the same chain as my 16gb usb flash drive and it is really convenient and easy to use! i have had it for some time now and it works great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Giant: micro card read-writer, August 3, 2010
I needed the MOBILEMATE MicroSD / MicroSDHC / Memory Stick Micro M2 USB 2.0 Card Reader / Writer to use with my cell phone. I wanted to save pictures and music. This "Mighty Giant" is so tiny the biggest concern is about losing it. It is a powerful little gadget that plugs right into the USB drive on my computer and performs marvelously well. I am a satisfied customer, without reservations. MOBILEMATE MicroSD / MicroSDHC / Memory Stick Micro M2 USB 2.0 Card Reader / Writer supports upto 16GB MicroSDHC and 16GB M2