|Price:||$28.84 ($0.60 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
MOCAFE Frappe Mocha, No Sugar Added Ice Blended Coffee, 3-Pound Bag
- Blend instantly with ice and water.
- Serve ice blended or hot
- Create signature drinks with your own syrups
- 3lb bag makes 35 / 8oz servings
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Non Dairy Creamer (Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono and Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Silicoaluminate, Soy Lecithin), Non Fat Dry Milk, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkaline), Coffee, Salt, Natural Flavors, Sucralose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
When this Mocafe mix arrived I did a side by side taste and texture comparison between the two. I used an equal amount of each mix, used equal amounts of liquids (4.5 ounces water, 1.5 ounces heavy cream) and 6 ice cubes each and blended them up and put them in identical glasses. The Big Train mix won in every comparison of the two:
1) Right off the bat, the Mocafe mix failed to blend as well as the Big Train mix. It had a snow cone layer on top of the glass that was not pleasant to drink through, the Big Train mix had a thick shake-like texture with uniform creaminess.
2) The Big Train mix was darker in color and more complex in flavor, it tasted rich like a blended mocha made with chocolate and coffee or espresso. The Mocafe mix was very light in color and taste, hardly any coffee or chocolate flavor at all, it tasted weak in comparison to the Big Train mix. I upped the Mocafe mix to double and re-blended and the flavor was better but still weaker.
3) The 3 pound bag of Mocafe says that it contains 35 servings, the 1.85 pound can of Big Train says it contains 60 servings -- you are actually getting almost twice the drinks from the smaller container of Big Train.
4) Price per drink breaks down to $.51 per serving of mix for the Mocafe vs. $.43 for a serving of the Big Train mix.Read more ›
You do need to be a little more careful with preparation of these because the powder can be a little "clumpy". I start with half of the ice so that my blender has a chance to mix everything in, and then add in the rest of the ice to thicken the drink.
Someone complained about not knowing the scoop size. The cans come with a scoop. I got a can first and now I buy the bags to refill the can.
diabetic, I have to watch my sugar and carb intake in which this mix is very low. The taste is quite good and very refreshing. This is my first order with no sugar added but the product still has a good flavor.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Delicious great for making sugar free smoothie at 70 caloriesPublished 7 months ago by Patricia M. Priest
Great product and really great service! I have made several frappes with it!
Both my nephew and I both love it!