- The MOD Oil Caps are oil impregnated polyester capacitors. Enclosed in an aluminum "mug", they are manufactured with quality materials for durability and superior performance.
- Originally used solely in Hi-Fi audio equipment oil filled capacitors are now widely used in guitar amplifiers for their rich, natural tone.
- The MOD caps make great coupling caps; they are not intended to be used as filter caps.
- Non-Polarized. Minimum lead length = 1.57", lead diameter = 0.03", 0.38" D x 0.85" L Body
- 0.0047uF - 600V
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player