5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bracelet
This is a nice bracelet. Got one for myself and one for mom. Didn't expect anything great for this low price but it was really nice.
Published 7 months ago by Cass' Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars super cute!
Love the bracelet, but it is impossible to put on by yourself. The first time I had my husband put it on me, the dangling chain piece broke off. It's like the clasp is crooked or something... kinda weird.
Published 6 months ago by Kari Cox

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke the first day I wore it, May 21, 2014
This review is from: MOKOLO Bronze Infinity Lady Retro Knit Cross Love/Rudder Anchor/Love Charms Suede Wrap Bracelet (Jewelry)
For $3, I wasn't expecting much, but the clasp broke the first time I tried to take it off. I can replace the clasp, but I have a feeling the rest of it will be falling apart soon. Should have kept my $3 and made this one myself.

3.0 out of 5 stars super cute!, May 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bracelet, April 13, 2014
Cass' Mom (Jersey Shore) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not get the correct product, March 22, 2014
I ordered this one and got another one. I still like what I got, but would have liked this better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine units!, March 21, 2014
THEY LOOK LIKE REAL SILVER. I wish I could clip them around my wrist though. Oh well, I will use them as earrings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, March 10, 2014
I love this bracelet. It is perfect for the nautical look for the summer and the price was great too

5.0 out of 5 stars It was cute.. then it broke, February 6, 2014
The bracelet was good. It was a little smaller than I expected. It did break however which was my fault but you have to be very careful when you wear it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 29, 2014
Excellent gift, with awesome appearance.