Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on September 7, 2011
Love the smell, love the size. To strong of a hold. If you want a super hold spray, this is for you. You will really love the smell of this.
on August 25, 2011
love it greaat summer spray for humid weaather!! Cant say enough it made my hair so shiny with no greasy or flaky residue...
on June 29, 2011
This hairspray isn't as amazing as I was hoping it would be. I do love that it smells so great and it's a very lightweight spray. It's not sticky and you can't even feel it when it's on your hair. However, I find that it doesn't hold very well. I have pretty straight hair, and it helps keep it straight after I use a flat iron on it. But when I curl it, it doesn't help my curls stay at all. They're pretty much flat within an hour which makes it completely pointless for me to have curled my hair in the first place. It's a good hairspray for just a simple hairstyle (such as straight) but for styles when you actually need it to hold for a long time, it's not that great at all.
on April 19, 2012
I like the slim size, it is great for packing and of course it is and does what it is suppose to do. It does not seem like after use I have just sprayed lacguer on my hair and to comb through it after use is not an issue. I am a big fan of Moroccanoil Products in general and am not disappointed in the quality and worth of this product. I highly recommend it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
on October 8, 2013
Great smelling hairspray, it's light and keeps hair in place , product maintains a good quality, have been using Moroccan products for years
on May 9, 2013
Smells so good. Its light and works well. Sometimes I use it on wet hair before I dry to help hold the style or volume
on February 11, 2015
Deeply disappointed. It doesn't mention the ship fee and handling fee , at last I have to pay quite a lot of money.
on December 4, 2014
I love this, it is really light. Came as described.
on September 6, 2014