5.0 out of 5 stars If I could give it six stars I would!
I have the wrist band, arm band, and bike mount. I The bike mount is the most enjoyable part of the MotoActv to me. I love being able to track my rides, listen to music without wires, check my messages, and monitor my heart rate effortlessly. It's easy to see when riding and quick to pop on and remove without hassle. This thing is great!
Published on January 21, 2012 by B. Kauth

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes me nervous...
Published 11 months ago by Jon Solove

5.0 out of 5 stars If I could give it six stars I would!, January 21, 2012
This review is from: MOTOACTV Bike Mount (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and stays in place, December 11, 2011
I will say by first look there isn't much to this mount to make you think it is worth the price, but on the otherhand it does work really well and keeps your device in place and secure. It mounts so quickly to my handlebars it is a no brainer to use. Plus, even with such a simple design it is very sturdy. I will ride with it on my bike when I go to pick up my kids at school so that I can track my bike ride and then can easily unhook it and slip it off the handlebars and into my pocket when I walk up to the pick up area. If you like to bike and want a clear view of the device when you are biking this really is the perfect accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent way to use the MotoActv on your bike., November 23, 2011
S. Power (Austin, Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I absolutely love the MotoActv on the bike. This is a secure way to attach it to your handlebar so you can see it while peddling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 25, 2014
I still don't understand why Motorola discontinued this product. As a mini computer, to keep track of heart rate while running or cadence, speed while biking and listening to music there is nothing else out there. Forerunner and the Garmin are too expensive and you get the same functionality (besides gps navigation from the garmin 8xx series) with the MOTOACTV. The only positive thing about being discontinued is that you can get one very cheap, used from Amazon or eBay, also the accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for cyclist, October 15, 2013
This mount is strong and sturdy, yet easy to adjust when you need to move it, definitely a must have if you cycle and have the motoActv.

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes me nervous..., August 6, 2013
The MOTOACTV Bike Mount appears to be a great mount for the MOTOACTV device, but upon further use, I think it has a fairly fatal flaw. It appears that the plastic stopper that assists in holding the MOTOACTV device in place doesn't apply enough pressure. The MOTOACTV can fairly easily fall out of this mount. I've only used the mount on my road bike - I'm afraid my mountain bike would vibrate the MOTOACTV loose, which would surely result in a broken MOTOACTV.

If you're looking for a road mount, this will likely work for you. If you want to take the MOTOACTV offroad, I'd suggest sticking with the wrist or arm strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !!!, July 30, 2013
I really liked the product, I recommend to everyone, because it facilitates the life and the resources that you want to get with him; Also, the price was very good;

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Mount, May 24, 2013
Andrew (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
Is exactly what it is supposed to be. Easy to put on and easy to take off when you want too, but doesn't just fall off on its own.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, but will it stand the test of time, May 10, 2013
Seems to fit nicely but the rubber seems a little soft, so will need to keep an eye on it to make sure it does not decay and break.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean mounting option for the Motoactv., April 29, 2013
To answer the first question I had: Yes, the Motoactv makes a great bike computer.
To answer the second question I had: No, it is not easy to mount the device cleanly to a bike with a DYI solution (yes, I tried).
The only real problem I have with this mount is the soft clip. It's a stretchy/squishy material that almost feels like silicon that stretches around the bar and hooks to a clip on the other side. It holds it firmly enough but I'm worried about longevity. I'd honestly feel safer with zip ties or something similar. I'll update if I have a failure or if it hold well through a full riding season.

Rate and Discover Movies